|| How can I self-enroll?
You will need to go to our faculty Blackboard space which is called "sandbox."
Blackboard Sandbox =
2. Use your Palomar College e-mail prefix plus e-mail password to log on.
3. At the top on the left of the screen, make sure you select the upper right tab: Course
4. In far right panel, select: AT Catalog
5. Select Course ID: POET Course Name: Palomar Online Education Training (POET)
6. Drop down menu to the right of POET: Enroll
7. There will be a couple of screens after that to accept the self-enroll....OK/submit
Once you are enrolled, you will see POET in your courses list, and then you just need to click on that link to return to the modules.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email, call, or stop by Lillian Payn's office.