CALENDAR: Sept. 26 – Oct. 2

WHAT’S HAPPENING

Monday,  Sept. 26

• Richie Spice @ Belly Up, Solana Beach
  • Man of La Mancha: A musical retelling of the classic tale of a hopeless knight with dreams beyond reality @ the Cygnet Theatre, Old Town. Tickets start at $30.

Tuesday,  Sept. 27

• Bush, Chevelle and Filter @ 4th & B, Downtown
  • Neon Indian @ Belly Up, Solana Beach

Wednesday,  Sept. 28  

• Odd Future @ HoB, Downtown
  • AA Body @ the Casbah, Little Italy
  • Steve Earle and the Dukes @ Belly Up, Solana Beach

Thursday, Sept. 29

• Queensryche @ HoB, Downtown
  • Lisa Hannigan @ Belly Up, Solana Beach

Friday, Sept.  30

• Dum Dum Girls @ the Casbah, Little Italy
  • Cory Wilkins @ Molly Malone’s, Ramona
  • “WET Or, Isabella the Pirate Queen Enters the Horse Lattitudes:” Palomar’s Fall play season kicks off with the story of a band of female pirates as they set sail for the mythical paradise known as El Mirago in an attempt to rebuild civilization. Running through Oct. 9 @ the Performing Arts Courtyard, Palomar. Tickets are $12.

Saturday, Oct. 1

• Natural Selection @ Molly Malone’s, Ramona
  • Street Beat San Diego: This first annual music and arts festival headlined by bands O.A.R. and Gomez, this event will feature local artists, music, food and beer from 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. @ India Street, Little Italy. Tickets start at $39.
  • Old Town San Diego Art Festival: Walk along San Diego Ave. and view contemporary art, high-quality crafts, fashion and home décor. Enjoy international food vendors, wine tasting and live music from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. through Oct. 2 @ Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, Old Town.

Sunday, Oct. 2

• Erasure @ HoB, Downtown

Author: Natalie Soldoff

Share This Post On

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Richie Spice @ Belly Up, Solana Beach – Telescope | Solana Beach and Tennis Club - [...] Richie Spice @ Belly Up, Solana BeachTelescopeMan of La Mancha: A musical retelling of the classic tale of a …
  2. nurmaniamnsz - Sites we Like…... [...] Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites …
  3. arminioun - Recent Blogroll Additions…... [...]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[...]…...
  4. roof cupolas - Comment... I was very pleased to find this website. I wanted to thank you for your time for this wonderful post!! …
  5. department of defense contractor - Comment... You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. I cant believe youre not more …
  6. hospital lancaster - Comment... One of my favorite posts....
  7. computer support san francisco - Comment... I was very pleased to find this website. I wanted to thank you for your time for this wonderful post!! …
  8. solar energy new jersey - Comment... I’m impressed, I must say....
  9. jeep lancaster - Comment... Thanks for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic....
  10. pinball machines for sale - Comment... you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?...
  11. veteran lawyer - Comment... Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I wish to write like this – taking time and actual …
  12. data recovery boston - Comment... After researching a couple of of the weblog posts on your web site now, and I truly like your way …
  13. arginine - Comment... This was a great post, thanks for the info....
  14. computer marketing - Comment... Nice post!...
  15. managed services nyc - Comment... This is the best web blog I have read....
  16. power washing lancaster - Comment... Nice post!...
  17. computer repair jacksonville - Comment... Thanks for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic....
  18. paving reading pa - Comment... Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I wish to write like this – taking time and precise …
  19. pennsylvania electric suppliers - Comment... You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this …
  20. computer stores in fresno ca - Comment... There are some interesting points on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them center to …
  21. air conditioning contractors lancaster - Comment... I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!...
  22. it consulting philadelphia - Comment... Wow, I enjoyed your neat post....
  23. steiner binoculars - Comment... You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this …
  24. temple university off campus housing - Comment... You made some respectable points there. I searched on the internet for the problem and found most people will go …
  25. flexible pvc - Comment... You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this …
  26. cribs for babies - Gems form the internet... [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well …
  27. water softener parts - Its hard to find good help... I am regularly proclaiming that its difficult to get quality help, but here is...
  28. cash advance loans - [...]If yes, it will save you a lot of time and money[...]... As many people get paid on a monthly basis, …
  29. how to fix a garbage disposal - Websites you should visit... [...]below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit[...]…...
  30. Personal Injury Santa Maria - Recommeneded websites... [...]Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors[...]…...
  31. montreal veterinary - Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some links to sites that we link to because we think they are worth visiting[...]…...
  32. How to Lose Belly Fat - Cool sites... [...]we came across a cool site that you might enjoy. Take a look if you want[...]…...
  33. Check My Internet Speed - Check this out... [...] that is the end of this article. Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, …
  34. Free embroidery designs - Recommeneded websites... [...]Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors[...]…...
  35. kreatin - Great website... [...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by …
  36. how to grow weed - Gems form the internet... [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well …

Submit a Comment

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>