CALENDAR: Sept. 26 – Oct. 2
Monday, Sept. 26
- Richie Spice @ Belly Up, Solana Beach
- Man of La Mancha: A musical retelling of the classic tale of a hopeless knight with dreams beyond reality @ the Cygnet Theatre, Old Town. Tickets start at $30.
Tuesday, Sept. 27
- Bush, Chevelle and Filter @ 4th & B, Downtown
- Neon Indian @ Belly Up, Solana Beach
Wednesday, Sept. 28
- Odd Future @ HoB, Downtown
- AA Body @ the Casbah, Little Italy
- Steve Earle and the Dukes @ Belly Up, Solana Beach
Thursday, Sept. 29
- Queensryche @ HoB, Downtown
- Lisa Hannigan @ Belly Up, Solana Beach
Friday, Sept. 30
- Dum Dum Girls @ the Casbah, Little Italy
- Cory Wilkins @ Molly Malone’s, Ramona
- “WET Or, Isabella the Pirate Queen Enters the Horse Lattitudes:” Palomar’s Fall play season kicks off with the story of a band of female pirates as they set sail for the mythical paradise known as El Mirago in an attempt to rebuild civilization. Running through Oct. 9 @ the Performing Arts Courtyard, Palomar. Tickets are $12.
Saturday, Oct. 1
- Natural Selection @ Molly Malone’s, Ramona
- Street Beat San Diego: This first annual music and arts festival headlined by bands O.A.R. and Gomez, this event will feature local artists, music, food and beer from 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. @ India Street, Little Italy. Tickets start at $39.
- Old Town San Diego Art Festival: Walk along San Diego Ave. and view contemporary art, high-quality crafts, fashion and home décor. Enjoy international food vendors, wine tasting and live music from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. through Oct. 2 @ Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, Old Town.
Sunday, Oct. 2
- Erasure @ HoB, Downtown