1. At 11:20 a.m. on Jan. 27 a student conduct code violation in the form of a lewd act was reported to have occurred on the third floor of the library.
2. Medical assistance was needed at 1:17 p.m. on Jan. 27 in the FCS building.
3. An altered parking permit was reported at 6:00 p.m. on Jan. 28 in parking lot two.
4. At 1:11 p.m. on Jan. 28 harrassing phone calls or notes were reported. They were said to have occurred between 3:00 and 3:45 a.m. on Jan. 15.
5. Medical assistance was needed at 3:38 p.m. on Jan. 28 at Health Services.
6. Petty theft was reported to have occurred at 4:31 p.m. on Jan. 28 at the Escondido campus.