For latest announcements and up-to-the-minute news, check my Twitter page:
Jan. 29, 2018:
Welcome to the Spring 2018 semester at Palomar College! For my classes,
here's a bookstore checklist for you:
textbook and course packet
- for Art 100/Introduction to Art: Kleiner and Hudelson, Introduction to Art (Custom Fourth Edition). This text is a bundle that includes Kleiner's Gardner's Art Through the Ages: A Concise Global History and my Introduction to Art: Course Packet. Both are required. The bundle, which is only offered at the Palomar College bookstore, is the best bargain. The bookstore will carry a few stand alone Course Packets in case you get the Gardner's book somewhere else.
- for Art 165/History of Art I: Adams, Art Across Time (fourth edition), vol I and Hudelson, History of Art I: Prehistoric through Gothic Course Packet (fifth edition). Note: at the Palomar College bookstore, you can buy the Adams textbook and my Course Packet bundled together.
- for Art 166/History of Art II: Adams, Art Across Time (fourth edition),
vol. II and Hudelson, History of Art II: Renaissance through Contemporary Course Packet (fourth edition). Note: at the Palomar College bookstore, you can buy the Adams textbook and my Course Packet bundled together.
- for all of my classes, get two of the 886-E scantrons (the mini-essay
kind) for the midterm and final.
- for more textbook, course packet and scantron information, click here.