If you applied to Palomar before April 15, 2019, AND/OR you are a continuing student:
You may see changes to your Math, English, and/or ESL placements and Reading recommendations in your Palomar College e-services account. If you are placed higher than your previous placement had indicated, we recommend that you register into that higher class level for the upcoming semester.
» See no placement in your MyPalomar?
Please contact our Assessment Center by calling 760-744-1150, x2476 or x2383.
» Make an appointment
Registration for the upcoming semester has already begun, so be sure to make an appointment with your academic counselor right away by calling 760-891-7511. Appointments are available at Camp Pendleton (mainside), Escondido Center, Fallbrook Education Center, Rancho Bernardo Education Center, and the main campus in San Marcos. Online appointments are also available.
For more information on preparing for your appointment, visit our Counseling website. The sooner you call, the more likely you are to get the appointment you need!
» Military-affiliated students using VA Education Benefits
Contact the Veterans Resource Center. To schedule a counseling appointment or to get more information, please call 760-744-1150, x2173.
» Other questions re: your placement, contact any of the following:
- Assessment — 760-744-1150, x2476 or 2383
- Counseling — 760-891-7511
- Counseling Appointments– 760-891-7511
- Math Department — 760-744-1150, x3720
- English Department — 760-744-1150, x2392
- ESL Department — 760-744-1150, x2261 or 2280 or 3264
- Reading Services– 760-744-1150, x2746
- Veterans Resource Center — 760-744-1150, x2173