Your Canvas Login Information
- Your username is your nine-digit Palomar ID number.
- Your password is whatever you’ve set in the eServices system.
- If you don’t know either of those, use the form on the eServices site.
Palomar’s Canvas system is administered and supported by the Academic Technology department. We offer training workshops on using Canvas, and our current offerings may be found online at https://www2.palomar.edu/pages/atrc/events . In addition to workshops, there are a number of videos and instructional documents available on the ATRC blog:
- Canvas “New Quizzes” Option
- Canvas and Adding an Icon to a Link
- Canvas and Creating a Navigation Pill
- Canvas and Using a Dashboard Card Image
- Canvas Content and Date Restrictions
- Canvas Course Cross-listing (or “How do I merge my courses?”)
- Canvas Data Table Facelift
- Canvas Grade Weighting by Category
- Canvas Module Requirements and Prerequisites
- Canvas Plagiarism Detection
- Canvas Scheduler to Manage Appointments
- Canvas Streaming Media Upload
- Canvas Student Activity Indicators
- Canvas Undelete
And, of course, there is a plethora of information about using Canvas on the Canvas Community site.
Reporting Problems with Canvas
If you have any technical problems with Canvas please refer to the Help menu at the bottom of the global navigation menu (visually there is a circle with a question mark in it at the lower left of the Canvas screen).