Due to our intention to mitigate and minimize the spread of the coronavirus (covid-19), no face-to-face classes are being held. Classes are currently held remotely. For updated information, please visit www.palomar.edu/covid-19.
If you have specific questions please contact: Jackie Martin– Business Department Chair at Ljmartin@palomar.edu
For Business Lab (MD-335), tutoring services, visit the Tutoring Services Webpage
NEW Project Management five Course Program-SUMMER 2021
Palomar College is pleased to announce a 10-month noncredit, free program which begins Summer 2021 through Spring 2022.
The program is approved by the CA Chancellor’s Office and courses prepare students for PMP, CAPM, or Project Ready certifications. Palomar College is an approved testing center for the PMI Project Ready certification. https://www2.palomar.edu/pages/business/certifications
The first class starts on June 22.
N BMGT 986 Project Management
06/22 to 08/11/2021
Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00 to 7:50 pm via Zoom
Live Wed with Brian Roppe email@example.com
For complete class listing go to the Project Management Program site
To sign up for these classes please see the schedule of classes at this link: Enroll for classes. Choose “business non-credit” and “summer” in your search criteria. For assistance with registration or more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Palomar College Business Administration students,
Redlands University has partnered with Palomar College to provide an exceptional opportunity to finish your four-year Business degree from Redlands, AT Palomar College, in less time and for less money!!!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Only 40 transferable credits and a minimum 2.0 GPA is required for admission into the B.S. in Business program- an Associate’s degree is not a prerequisite for admission
- Redlands courses are delivered one at a time over an 8-week accelerated semester. Class meets just one evening per week at the Palomar College Campus (online until in-person classes resume). Total program length is 22 months.
- Estimated total tuition & fees for the entire 22-month Redlands business program is $22,013.60. Financial Aid is available: www.redlands.edu/sfs
- Accepting applications now for the September 2nd program start opportunity. Application is free and can be completed online in 10-15 minutes: https://gpe.redlands.edu/apply/
- As a complimentary service, Redlands will order and pay for applicant’s transcripts from any college/university that accepts third party transcript requests (Palomar College does accept third party requests)
- A recording of the Redlands & Palomar Partnership Program presentation and how to enroll is now available online at https://youtu.be/X0MHiEsBhgs.
For more information, contact:
Sr. Associate Director of Enrollment
University of Redlands
Schedule Phone or Virtual Appointment
Business makes it happen!
The Business program in the Business Administration Department at Palomar College prepares for transfer AND/OR a job at the same time! You can choose from the following programs of study: More details about these certificates can be found at https://www2.palomar.edu/pages/business/business/
- Business Administration (AS-T)
- Business-General (AS). Students may choose one of the four areas on emphasis:
- Advertising, Marketing, and Media
- Business Management
- International Business/Supply Chain Management
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Administrative Assistant (AS | CA)
- Business Information Worker (CA)
- Creating Your Business in a GIG Economy (CA)
- E-Marketing (AS | CA)
- Medical Office Specialist (AS | CA)
- Retail Management (CA)
- Social Media (CA)