Great News! Next Spring 2018 Palomar College is offering:
IBUS 120—Essentials of import/Export Procedures
IBUS 120—offers a unique approach to the application of practical aspects of export and import procedures of international business:
- Development of foreign sales
- Competition and National Security
- Export and import procedures and law (International and domestic)
- Regulations and documentation of financial operations of global trade
- Customs regulations
- Freight forwarder
- Shipping operations
- Tariff regulations
- Export Marketing
- Import/Export Banking, Insurance and more!
Mondays: 6:30—9:40 p.m.
San Marcos Campus
The International Business program in the Business Administration Department at Palomar College offers the following program of study:
- International Business (AS | CA): This program is designed to prepare individuals for a career in international business and/or management.
For program requirements and course offerings consult the International Business section (PDF) of the current Palomar College Catalog.