|Type of Project:||Palomar Community College District invites proposals from qualified Consulting Firms which offer business process analysis, project management, technical implementation, upgrades, updates, integrations, reports, functional configurations and support services. The District intends to award contracts to qualified firms who will be pre-qualified for assignments which fall into the following categories.
Assignment categories include:
• Implement Oracle PeopleSoft (PS) projects, updates and upgrades, including Application and PeopleTools upgrades;
• Implement technical integrations between PeopleSoft and other systems licensed by the college;
• Conduct and document business process analyses on processes that are using or could utilize PS functionality with a goal to reduce or eliminate customizations and rely on delivered PS functionality;
• Develop reports using BI Publisher, including conversion of Crystal Reports to BI Publisher reports;
• Provide PeopleSoft functional and/or technical configuration and support.
|Project Documents:||RFQ 200-19
|"Mandatory" Conference/ Walkthrough:||None|
|Addenda:||Addenda #||Issued On||Title||Document|
|2||10/4/18||Addendum #2||Addendum 2|
|3||10/12/18||Addendum #3||Addendum 3|
|Closing Date:||October 16, 2018, no later than 2:00p.m.|
|Document Delivery Location:||Office of Contract Services|
Room A-130, Administration Bldg.
1140 West Mission Road
San Marcos, CA 92069
|Contact Information:||Debbi Claypool, Contract Services, 760-744-1150 ext. 2129 / email@example.com|