Latest Update (6/22/21)
We will continue to offer online classes through our Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 semesters on Camp Pendleton. We will be returning to face-to-face classes in Spring of 2022!!!
Please reach out to your faculty member for more information on your course format. For more information on changes school-wide and COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 page.
For additional Camp Pendleton related questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Find Information in Other Departments
Please choose from the buttons below to get COVID-19 updates about general students, international students, veteran students, Camp Pendleton students, and financial aid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Limited office hours will be available beginning Fall 2021. More details to come! Check back with our office for more information!
Starting Spring 2022 (January), we will fully return to the Base Education Center for all Student Services.
- All lectures will be online and will be offered synchronously or asynchronously.
- Hard-to-convert labs (example: EME courses) will be discussed on a case-by-case basis by Division Deans and Department Chairs.
We will begin offering the ASP program this FALL 20201 semester starting in September. Please visit the Base Education Center for more information on how to get signed up!
We will be offering EME 106 during FT1 and EME 100 during FT2.
- EME 106 will conduct it's lecture online and the lab will be conducted face-to-face on Saturday's.
- EME 100 will be conducted primarily online with 4 face-to-face meeting dates throughout the 8-week course. Dates are TBD.
- Lab locations are TBD by the EME Department. Check with your faculty member for more info.
You will need to have a current 2021-2022 FAFSA on file in order to qualify for the California Promise Grant (state tuition aid) for Summer 2021. Please make sure you submit your FAFSA application to Palomar College!
No. Camp Pendleton Site will remain closed until January 2022. This includes Counseling, Computer Lab use and English tutoring. Please use the Student Guide link below for further assistance.
We have temporarily suspended the processing of base access until further notice.
You may email your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Textbook delivery to Camp Pendleton has been temporarily suspended. The Bookstore is offering free home delivery. For further information, visit the Bookstore website.
- You may call our office or send us an email to schedule a counseling appointment with one of our counselors. By phone: 760-744-1150 ext. 7818. By email: email@example.com
- You may email them as well at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quick Question appointments can be scheduled through their website here.
- You can access your student email account through your MyPalomar account. MyPalomar → Welcome Tab → Outlook hyperlink for email access.
- Your email account name will appear above the link (username) and your password will be the same as your MyPalomar password.
- The link for Canvas is located next to the MyPalomar link on each website page at Palomar.edu in the top right corner.
- The username will be your Palomar student email account name and your password will be the same as your login for MyPalomar/email.
You can apply for the CARES Act Emergency Funding by logging into your MyPalomar account. Deadline to apply is June 23rd or until all funds are depleted. APPLY today!
For more information on the CARES Act, please visit our information page.