Latest Update (6/1/20)
Check your Palomar College email and Canvas platforms for further details regarding your classes.
Summer 2020 & Fall 2020 classes will be conducted in an online format chosen by your faculty member. Please reach out to your faculty member for more information on your course format. For more information on changes school-wide and COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 page.
For additional Camp Pendleton related questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Information in Other Departments
Please choose from the buttons below to get COVID-19 updates about general students, international students, veteran students, Camp Pendleton students, and financial aid.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All lectures will be online and will be offered synchronously or asynchronously.
- Labs that can be offered online or are currently scheduled to be offered online, will continue to be offered online.
- Hard-to-convert labs (example: EME courses) will be discussed on a case-by-case basis by Division Deans and Department Chairs.
Priority Registration begins on Thursday, June 4th for Active Duty and Veteran students. To view your appointment day and time, please login to your MyPalomar account and view the "Welcome" tab. If you are Active Duty or Veteran student and do not have an appointment scheduled for Monday, please contact our office.
All Summer 2020 classes will be taught via online instruction chosen by faculty members. Some classes may require you to login during scheduled class days and times, while others may have you complete coursework throughout the week. We encourage students to reach out to their faculty members, once enrolled in classes, to receive more information on how their courses will be conducted online.
You will need to have a current 2020-2021 FAFSA on file in order to qualify for the California Promise Grant (state tuition aid) for Summer 2020. Please make sure you submit your FAFSA application to Palomar College!
No. Camp Pendleton Site will be closed until further notice. This includes Counseling, Computer Lab use and English tutoring. Please use the Student Guide link below for further assistance.
We have temporarily suspended the processing of base access until further notice.
You may email your voucher to email@example.com.
Textbook delivery to Camp Pendleton has been temporarily suspended. The Bookstore is offering free home delivery. For further information, visit the Bookstore website.
- You may call our office or send us an email to schedule a counseling appointment with one of our counselors. By phone: 760-744-1150 ext. 7818. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may email them as well at email@example.com
- Quick Question appointments can be scheduled through their website here.
- You can access your student email account through your MyPalomar account. MyPalomar → Welcome Tab → Outlook hyperlink for email access.
- Your email account name will appear above the link (username) and your password will be the same as your MyPalomar password.
- The link for Canvas is located next to the MyPalomar link on each website page at Palomar.edu in the top right corner.
- The username will be your Palomar student email account name and your password will be the same as your login for MyPalomar/email.
You can apply for the CARES Act Emergency Funding by logging into your MyPalomar account. Deadline to apply is June 23rd or until all funds are depleted. APPLY today!
For more information on the CARES Act, please visit our information page.