HOW TO REQUEST YOUR TRANSCRIPTS:
Official College Transcripts (from another school):
- Please contact your previous college or university to request your transcripts to be sent to Palomar College Records Office or to you directly.
- If you are sending your transcripts to yourself, please do not open the transcripts before submitting them to Palomar College. If opened, they will not be accepted.
- If you are mailing the transcripts directly to Palomar College, please use the address below:
Palomar College Records Office: 1140 W. Mission Rd, San Marcos, CA 92069
*Please note: you will need to make a counseling appointment to review your transcripts. The transferred courses will not show up in your Student Center for Palomar College. You can make a counseling appointment by calling our office at 760-744-1150 ext. 7818.
Joint Service Transcripts (Active Duty Military & Veterans):
- Please visit https://jst.doded.mil to request your JST.
- You may login using a CAC card reader or register to create an account.
- Click “Official Transcript Request”
- Enter “Palomar College” & search
- Select Palomar College (San Marcos Campus) via online delivery
- Check the bottom box, “yes”.
- Transcripts will be sent to Palomar College within 24-48 hours.
*Please note, your JST cannot be evaluated by a Counselor. In order to receive more credits off your JST, please contact the Evaluations Office.