The following action and discussion took place at the May 5, 2015 meeting of the Strategic Planning Council:
- MS (Titus/Sourbeer): Approval of Staffing Master Plan Year 5 Update. The motion carried.
- MS (Sourbeer/Sebring): Approval of Institution-Set Targets for IEPI. The motion carried.
- The Compressed Calendar Model was discussed
- A STEM Title V Grant in partnership with CSUSM was discussed
- The Strategic Plan 2016 – End of Year Progress Report on Year Two was reviewed
- Michelle Barton led members in a formative evaluation of the program review and planning process
- Strategic Plan 2016 Year 3 Goals and Objectives were discussed and agreed upon. A draft Strategic Plan 2016 Year 3 Goals and Objectives will be reviewed at the August SPC meeting.
- Berta Cuaron reported that the District submitted factual corrections to the draft report from the Accreditation Site-Visit Team
- Kendyl Magnuson provided an enrollment update
Additional information including minutes, agenda, and exhibits can be found at the Strategic Planning Website:
Institution-Set Targets for IEPI are Exhibit 3.
To read the District’s Staffing Master Plan Year 5 Update, go to http://www2.palomar.edu/pages/hr/planning/.