The following took place at the December 8, 2016 meeting of the Finance and Administrative Services Planning Council:
- Connie Moise presented the draft Technology Master Plan for review. Members were asked to take the plan back to their constituent groups for feedback.
- VP Perez was absent so Connie Moise reported on his behalf.
- The campus theme for 2017-2018 will be “Better Together”
- The South Ed Center is under construction.
- The North Ed Center is in the design/planning stages.
- PFF negotiations are complete and the TA will go to the December Board Meeting.
- CCE negotiations began today (December 8th).
- Payment plans are now available to students when they register for the spring semester
- The mobile app is in the Android and Apple store but not available for download yet. There is a data sharing problem with one piece of the app and IS and the vendor are working diligently to resolve it.
Meeting was adjourned at 3:22 p.m.
Full meeting minutes, once approved, can be found at the Finance and Administrative Services Planning council website: http://www2.palomar.edu/pages/faspc/