- Enrollment Application – Student must complete and submit one for Each Employer/Job.
- Learning Objectives Worksheet – Learning objectives must be Specific. Measurable. Achievable. Relevant. Time-bound.
- Statement of Cooperation – This is an EXAMPLE of what the Statement of Cooperation looks like. Students will receive the Statement of Cooperation after a Coop Ed instructor approves the goals stated on the Learning Objectives Worksheet.
- Monthly Reports – Monthly reports are due the first week of each month
- Student Evaluation and Follow-up Survey – Students must fill out the Survey and bring to the final interview at the end of the semester.
- Letter to the Supervisor– Print out this letter and give it your work supervisor. It explains what is required of him/her for you to receive credit for working.
Email: CoopEd@palomar.edu ; Phone: (760) 744-1150 x 2354 ; Fax: (760) 761-3503 ; Rooms P8D and P8E