Select one of the following to get started with your education planning:
- Full appointments with a counselor (2-3 week wait), call (760) 891-7511
- Full appointment with a counselor in the Veterans Office or with the STEM Counselor
- Quick question with a counselor (booked up to 5 business days out, no education plans)
- Group Sessions Live - Informational Webinars
- Getting Started with your Ed Plan
The faculty and staff in the Counseling Division at Palomar College stand against racism and discrimination. We support the efforts of Black Lives Matter in bringing awareness to police brutality and we will not tolerate history continually repeating itself with respect to systematic and institutional discrimination.
“Every day, we recommit to healing ourselves and each other, and to co-creating alongside comrades, allies, and family a culture where each person feels seen, heard, and supported…we acknowledge, respect, and celebrate differences and commonalities…we work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people.” (BLM, 2020)
We will continue to support an environment of equity, diversity, and inclusion. We will continue to stand in solidarity with Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) to combat racial marginalization and oppression. We are here to listen, learn, and support by providing personal counseling for anyone who has been impacted.
Palomar College Counseling Division