There are three parts to the application: 1) CCC Apply application, 2) Palomar College application, and 3) Creating your Palomar password.
1) CCC Apply and 2) Palomar College application
*Use this form to keep track of your application information.
- Apply online at www.palomar.edu/apply.
Click on “Create Account” and you will be redirected to the CCC Apply website.
- Once you have completed the CCC Apply application, you will be given your CCCID. Make sure to click “Continue” to go to the Palomar College application.
- Complete the Palomar College Application which is divided into 9 sections:
- Enrollment Information (Term, your educational goal and Major)
- Account Information (validates your OpenCCC account and to enter your mailing address)
- Education (Questions about your high school and previous colleges attended)
- Citizenship/Military (Questions about your citizenship status and military information)
- Residency (Questions related to your physical presence in California and intent to make it your home)
- Needs & Interests (Questions related to other services you might be interested in)
- Demographic Information (Questions related to your gender, ethnicity)
- Supplemental Questions
- Submission (Electronic signature, consent)
- You have finished the application once you click on “Sign Out & Finish.
3) Next Step – Creating your Palomar password:
- Wait for your Palomar ID# to be sent to you in your email.
- Once you have your Palomar ID#, then click on MyPalomar, then click on “ID/Password Help” on the login page to create your password. Input your Palomar ID# only, not your SS# when creating your password.
Last modified on September 7, 2019