- Appointments have a 1 hour time frame.
- Counseling is available by phone or online via Zoom. Online appointments are recommended for better understanding.
- You will receive a reminder of your appointment via text or your Palomar email.
- Have your Palomar email open during your appointment time in case of connectivity issues.
- Veteran students: make an appointment with a Veterans counselor.
Online Appointment Requirements
- Zoom is required for online appointments.
- Must have access to an electronic device, preferably a laptop or desktop. Camera not required.
- Palomar student email address is required to book an online appointment.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com for Zoom appointment information.
- Review How to Prepare for Your Online Counseling Appointment.
To schedule a counseling appointment, please do the following:
You may request a phone or online appointment. Online appointments are recommended for better understanding.
2. Click the button below to schedule your ONLINE appointment
Online appointments only.
Last modified on June 29, 2020