Please read and check box below to accept terms and agreement.
One-hour Zoom Counseling Appointments (Zoom only when self-booking)
- Zoom is required for online appointments. For phone appointments, please call (760) 891-7511 to schedule an appointment.
- Must have access to an electronic device, preferably a laptop or desktop. Camera not required.
- Palomar student email address is required to book an online appointment.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom appointment information.
- Have your Palomar email open during your appointment time in case of connectivity issues.
- If you have transcripts outside of Palomar College, make sure your transcripts are on file by contacting Records/Transcript Office (760) 744-1150 ext. 2169 or email your unofficial transcripts to your Counselor 2-days before your appointment
- You are making the appointment for yourself, not for your son or daughter.
- Review How to Prepare for Your Online Counseling Appointment.
One-Hour Zoom Counseling Appointments are for:
- Education Planning
- Transcript Review
- Financial Aid Appeals
- Academic Probation/Disqualification
- Personal Counseling
- Career Development and Exploration
One-Hour Zoom Counseling Appointments are not for:
- Quick questions that can be answered in 15 MINUTES OR LESS
- Information found on the Counseling FAQ webpage
Last modified on November 4, 2020