If you received a letter about your academic standing, read what to do next below. For a description of each level, click on the level in red.
No action required at this time. You are strongly encouraged to meet with a counselor for advisement. Take a look at these student success tips.
You are required to attend a Success Workshop online or live via Zoom. An enrollment hold will be placed on your record until you have fulfilled this requirement. Follow directions below:
Success Workshop Online
- Access the online workshop by clicking on this direct link.
- Enter your first name, last name, and student ID. All information must be correct to receive credit.
- Holds will be released within 24 hours of successful completion of the workshop.
- Sign up for a future session with a counselor to help you create a success plan.
Success Workshop Live (via Zoom)
- Call (760) 891-7511 to register for a Success workshop live via Zoom. You will have the opportunity to ask a counselor questions through the chat.
- Be on time to the workshop! If you are late to the workshop, you will need to reschedule for another session.
- Holds will be released within 24 hours of completion of the workshop
- See a list of dates for the Success Workshops.
No action required. While you have successfully completed your coursework, your overall record remains below standards.
You are required to sit-out for one semester (fall semester) before petitioning to re-enroll. Petitions for Reinstatement are available in the Evaluations Office, and may be submitted following your semester absence. Holds will be released beginning in November.
Follow directions below:
- Sit-out (do not enroll in classes) for one semester (fall or spring) at Palomar College. Summers are not included as a term to sit-out. You may attend summer, but you are strongly urged to meet with a counselor for advisement.
- Obtain a “Petition for Reinstatement” form from the Evaluations Office during the semester you sit-out. Fill out the petition and submit it to the Evaluations Office.
- Holds will be released in November prior to Spring re-enrollment (reinstatement). To view classes that are open now, look for the “Open Classes” link on the homepage. You may need to crash your courses for the semester.