The Counseling Department is happy to offer online counseling appointments. You can “meet” with a counselor from anywhere in the world!
How to Schedule an Online Counseling Appointment
- Students can ONLY make an online appointment if they have a laptop or a desktop computer with a working camera and speaker
- You must have a current application on record
- You must use your Palomar College student email to make your appointment
- Online counseling appointments are 45-minutes long
- If you have transcripts outside of Palomar College, make sure your transcripts are on file by contacting Records/Transcript Office (760) 744-1150 ext. 2169 or email your unofficial transcripts to your Counselor 2-days before your appointment
Contact: Counseling Department (760) 891-7511 to request an online counseling appointment
Once your online counseling appointment has been scheduled, please select the button below to learn how to prepare for your online counseling appointment.