Starting on Monday, February 1, free access to Wi-Fi will be available on the second floor of the parking structure, adjacent to lot 12. The parking structure can be accessed through the campus entrance off of Los Posas Road and Aveneda Azul.
Hours of Operation: Wi-Fi access will be available to students Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and on Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Purpose: The service is provided so that students will be able to access their courses, join virtual study groups, conduct research for assignments, and take exams.
General Guidelines and Information:
- To protect the health and safety of our faculty, students, and staff, all individuals entering the Palomar College campus must be screened for a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more, and symptoms of COVID-19. A screening station is open at the entrance of lot 12. Individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 or those with a fever will be unable to access the campus.
- Students accessing the Palomar College wireless network are to remain in their vehicle at all times when on site, and access will be limited to the second floor of the parking structure.
- Power sources, outlets or charging stations will not be available.
- Gender-neutral restroom facilities are available in the lobby of the Campus Police Station, located on the south end of the parking structure.
- The Wi-Fi network will not be accessible beyond the hours of operation stated above.