In our commitment to encourage all employees and students to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, Palomar College maintains an updated COVID-19 vaccination resource directory here. As the supply of vaccines increases, the number of vaccination sites improves as well. There are many pharmacy and grocery chains offering COVID-19 vaccination appointments. These sites may have a more flexible schedule of appointments. Costco is offering vaccination appointments for a limited time between April 5 – April 16.
Please click the name of the resource below to learn the details of each site.
• Rite Aid
You may also find additional information on participating pharmacies here.
Starting on Monday, February 1, free access to Wi-Fi will be available on the second floor of the parking structure, adjacent to lot 12. The parking structure can be accessed through the campus entrance off of Los Posas Road and Aveneda Azul.
Hours of Operation: Wi-Fi access will be available to students Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and on Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Purpose: The service is provided so that students will be able to access their courses, join virtual study groups, conduct research for assignments, and take exams.
General Guidelines and Information:
- To protect the health and safety of our faculty, students, and staff, all individuals entering the Palomar College campus must be screened for a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more, and symptoms of COVID-19. A screening station is open at the entrance of lot 12. Individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 or those with a fever will be unable to access the campus.
- Students accessing the Palomar College wireless network are to remain in their vehicle at all times when on site, and access will be limited to the second floor of the parking structure.
- Power sources, outlets or charging stations will not be available.
- Gender-neutral restroom facilities are available in the lobby of the Campus Police Station, located on the south end of the parking structure.
- The Wi-Fi network will not be accessible beyond the hours of operation stated above.
Palomar College students, faculty, and staff can now request available books and media from the main campus library. To request an item, please complete this form. Once you submit your form, you will receive a confirmation email within 5 business days and you will be able to select a date and time to come to lot 12 at the main campus to pick your items.
If you experience any issues with the form, please email email@example.com. Or, you can connect with the library via the Library Zoom Room, Monday – Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and on Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Please note: Items from the San Marcos Reserve and Reference collections are not available at this time. Materials from the libraries at the Escondido Education Center, the Rancho Bernardo Education Center, and Fallbrook Education Center, are also not available.