Effective May 31, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is no longer required for students and employees to be onsite at the main campus or education centers. Students no longer need to submit proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to register for summer and fall onsite courses.
However, Palomar College continues to encourage full COVID-19 vaccination for students and employees. In result, the following COVID-19 and flu vaccination event is presented by Palomar College Student Health Services and Champions for Health. Identification is required. The event is open to Palomar College Students, Employees, & Family Members (18 and older).
Thursday, May 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the San Marcos Campus in the Student Union Quad
There are a number of sources for COVID-19 vaccinations and COVID-19 booster shots.
- The San Diego County Public Health website contains information on appointments and locations of vaccination super stations, smaller centers and pods.
- The MyTurnCA is the site that you will use to schedule an appointment at any of the Department of Health funded vaccination sites.
- If you have health insurance with Kaiser, vaccine information can be found at kp.org/covidvaccine. The Kaiser appointment line is Appointment Center at 1-833-KP4CARE, or call the 24/7 recorded message hotline at 1‑855‑550‑0951 (available in English and Spanish) for regular updates.
- You may also want to check with your primary care provider to determine if they have vaccines available.
- There are many pharmacy and grocery chains offering COVID-19 vaccination appointments. These sites may have a more flexible schedule of appointments.