We hope this post finds you safe and well. We are continuing to review our standard operating procedures and making modifications as necessary due to the COVID-19 pandemic. On-campus parking is one area we have examined.
For the summer session, parking will be free to all students who are required to visit the main campus or one of the Palomar College Education Centers.
As we announced at the beginning of the month, our fall semester courses will be offered mostly online. However, we are working with our faculty and staff to identify courses that may be offered in a face-to-face format. If you are required to visit the main campus or one of the education centers during the fall semester, we offer the following options for parking:
- You may purchase a full-semester parking permit for $46 through our digital parking permit system by logging into your MyPalomar Account.
- If you need daily or hourly parking, you can use our ParkMobile app while at the main campus and Escondido, Rancho Bernardo and Fallbrook Education Centers. The hourly rate is $1.00 and the daily permit is $5.00. You can download the ParkMobile app through your preferred app store. Once you download the app, you will need to use the appropriate zone number to purchase your parking permit.
- 7510 San Marcos Campus
- 7511 Escondido Education Center
- 7512 Fallbrook Education Center
- 7513 Rancho Bernardo Education Center
- 7514 San Marcos Campus Visitor Meters (lots 1, 2 & 3)
- At the San Marcos campus and Escondido Education Center, we also have parking permit dispensers that require cash or a credit card.
- Coin meters are also available in Lots 1 and 2 at the San Marcos campus.
We are really looking forward to supporting your success this summer and fall semester. Don’t forget we have a Quick Guide to Student Resources should you need assistance during this unprecedented time. You may also find additional information in our Student FAQs section of our website.