PALOMAR COLLEGE CPL RESOURCES
- CPL Board Policy: BP4235
- CPL Administrative Procedure: AP4235
- CPL BOG Policy Title V §55050
- CPL Coordinator Job Duties This is an evolving list of job duties for the CPL Coordinator position at Palomar College.
- PC CPL RUBRIC This Palomar College CPL rubric is intended for use with portfolio assessment. It can be modified to fit a department’s needs.
- TEMPLATE Palomar College CPL Inventory This spreadsheet is designed to help faculty create an inventory of CPL courses within their discipline.
ADDITIONAL OUTSIDE RESOURCES
- ACCJC Policy-on-Credit-for-Prior-Learning_June-2020
- Recognition of Learning Tool Box Collaborative efforts provided by the National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment for the Learning Recognition Collaborative – an online repository to assist colleges in the recognition of learning.
- Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) Prior Learning Assessment
- Prior Learning Assessment Inside Out: An International Journal on Theory, Research and Practice in Prior learning Assessment
OCT 4, 2019 ACE WORKSHOP HANDOUTS
- ACE: American Council on Education website
- ACE Palomar Site Training slide presentation – Terence Nelson
- 7-ACE Evaluator Military Programs Flyer
- ACE Military Eval Overview
- Ace Evaluation Terms and Definitions
- Military CPL CSU Policy
- VCAT Faculty Panel Feedback
- Faculty Training and Articulation Workshop
At this faculty-driven workshop held on October 4th, 2019 at the Palomar College Rancho Bernardo Center, attendees learned about Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) and how they could help students get credit for what they already know and can do, saving them time and money on their educational path. This workshop also looked specifically at the military evaluations review process.
Hosted by Palomar College and sponsored by Saddleback College and the American Council on Education (ACE) & V-CAT Innovation Award