The Information Literacy Dashboard is a set of interactive modules designed to teach students how to use information ethically and accurately. Palomar Faculty can assign the modules to students by directing them to the Information Literacy Course in Canvas. Below is a list of the modules. Click on any module to enroll and access the Information Literacy Dashboard course in Canvas.
Fall 2020: The modules need to be completed on Sunday, December 6th to ensure enough time to grade all of the assignments before the end of the semester!
- Getting Started
- Module 1: The Research Process
- Module 2: Synthesizing and Presenting Information
- Module 3: Academic Integrity and Plagiarism
- Module 4: Cite Right with MLA
- Module 5: Cite Right with APA
- Module 6: Cite Right with Chicago
- Module 7: Evaluating Information
- Module 8: Sources of Information, Plus How to Read Them
- Module 9: Fact-checking Strategies
If you have questions or feedback about Dashboard, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact email@example.com!
Enjoy the road and research responsibly,
Palomar College Dashboard Team