Need help enrolling in Spring classes?
Our Discover Palomar virtual help will connect you to people and resources to help you enroll in classes. Whether you are a new student or have taken classes here before, our Discover Palomar virtual help is a quick way to get the information you need to enroll.
What you need to know:
- Spring 2021 enrollment begins in early November
- Use My Class Finder to view open classes
- Login to your MyPalomar portal to complete your To-Do’s, check placement status, confirm your academic major, and register for classes
- If you will be under 18 on the first day of the Spring Semester (February 1, 2021) please complete the K-12 form prior to registration
What you need to do:
Spring 2021 Class Sessions
Spring Enrollment Opens: November 2, 2020
See the table below for session class start and end dates
What help is available to help me enroll?
- Application and course (English, Math, Reading) placement support
- Online or live orientation sessions with our Palomar peer mentors
- Live counseling sessions with our Palomar counselors
- Assistance enrolling in classes from our admissions staff
Due to COVID-19, all sessions and modules are offered online or by phone