Steps to Apply for Services
- Apply for admission to Palomar College
Go to www.palomar.edu and click on the red “apply” button for access to the online college application, (remember to write down your new Palomar ID #).
- Fill out and sign the DRC application
Print the DRC Application by following the link provided. You can find the DRC Application later under the “DRC Forms” section of the website.
- Obtain verification
Students are responsible for providing Verification of Disability documentation. Access a verification of disability form from our website, (drop down box for form) or obtain documentation from one of the following:
- Medical Provider
- Clinician (Psychiatrist, Psychologist, LCW, MFT)
- Learning Disability Specialist
- School District (i.e. Psychological Educational Report, IEP)
- Hand deliver, fax, or e-mail completed documents:
The DRC office is located in the DSPS building between the “Snack Shack” and the TCA building on the San Marcos campus.
- Fax: 760.761.3509
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once all documents have been delivered
Call or come in to make an intake appointment with one of our DRC counselors.
- Phone: 760.744.1150, ext. 2376