Welcome the Palomar College Emergency Medical Education Department website. Please visit the menus above for information about courses and training for careers in the Emergency Medical Service field.
Applications for Class 55 will be available during the Spring 2019 semester. Please check back for further details.
We also offer the following classes:
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Paramedic Preparation
- Paramedic Accreditation workshops
- RN to Paramedic Challenge (subject to field availability)
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC)
- Law Enforcement First Responder (LEFR)
For information on the Palomar Fire Academy or other Fire courses, contact the Fire Technology Department at (760) 744-1150 x1704 or visit their web site at www.palomar.edu/fire
For General Information on starting a career in EMS in San Diego County, please refer to the following web site. www.firefightermedic.com