Student Services is here to help! (Virtually)
Please click on any of the links below to sign up or receive immediate help from a student services professional.
The Enrollment Services Virtual Front Desk can answer any general question regarding admissions and financial aid. Drop-in and ask questions or get updates on your status! Click on the link below:
Enrollment Services Virtual Front Desk Hours PDT:
Tuesdays: 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Wednesdays: 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Thursdays: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Have a counseling question?
To get your questions answered, our Counseling Department has Informational Webinars. Click on the link below:
Counseling Group Session Hours PDT:
Tuesdays: 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM and 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM (Evening Hours Vary)
Camp Pendleton – ZOOM Virtual Office Hours
Tuesday & Thursdays : 11 AM – 12 PM; Wednesdays: 4 PM – 5 PM
Veterans Services – Zoom Virtual Office Hours
Monday-Thursday : 8-9 AM 12-1 PM 4 PM-5 PM
See below for additional information
about the virtual sessions:
How can Enrollment Services Virtual Front Desk help you?
During the Remote Learning period, you can access the Enrollment Services front desk services virtually. The Enrollment Services Virtual Front Desk is staffed by Admissions Specialists and Financial Aid Advisors.
The Enrollment Services Virtual Front Desk can answer any general question regarding admissions and financial aid. Drop in and ask questions or get updates on your status!
Our Virtual Front Desk may use Breakout Rooms on Zoom to allow you to speak to someone one-on-one, but depending on traffic, may have multiple students asking questions in the main room.
Virtual Front Desk Tips
- At first you will enter the Zoom online waiting room. Once the Virtual Front Desk is empty, you will be admitted to have a private conversation with our specialists. We will meet with students based on the order they arrived in the virtual waiting room.
- When you enter the Virtual Waiting Room, take this time to make sure your audio connection is working.
- When speaking with a staff member, video connection is not required, but is highly encouraged.
- Please have your student ID number available
- Choose a quiet location where you feel comfortable asking your questions.
- Depending on the nature of your question(s), please keep in mind that our staff may need to refer you to another office or another staff member, and/or arrange a scheduled appointment.
- Your wait time will vary depending on the time of the semester.
- If you are experiencing Zoom issues, refer to the Zoom support page.
- Technology Help for Students: https://www2.palomar.edu/pages/is/studenttechnologyhelp/