- Add/Drop Form [pdf] Also referred to as an “Add Slip”. Submit completed and signed form to the Admissions Front Counter to add or drop a class. If the class you wish to add is full, you must obtain the instructors signature.
- Application for Admission
Paper applications are for students who:
- do not want to input their social security number
- do not have a social security number
All others are strongly encouraged to complete the online Application for Admission for faster processing times.
- AB540/AB2000 Affidavit [pdf] Form required to apply for AB 540 status. Click here for further information.
- Audit Application Form.Request to change normal letter grading (ABC/P) to Audit (AUD). Print and read the form carefully for instructions and qualifications. Once the form is signed and submitted, student will not have the option to revert back to a graded option. There is no refund of audit fees. Submit this form in-person to Admissions in the Student Services Center in San Marcos or to Admissions at the Escondido Center. Use the Division/Department list below to obtain required signatures for your class.
- College Division/Department Contact List – Spring 2018. Use this list to identify and locate academic department and division Administrators and staff when you need to obtain signatures.
- Authorization for Release of Information[pdf] This form must be signed by the student in-person in the Admissions Office. Student must have a legal picture identification (driver’s license, state ID card, passport, military ID card, etc.).
- BOG Fee Waiver Changes – Effective Fall 2016
- Division and Department Contact List.Use this list to identify and locate academic department and division Administrators and staff when you need to obtain signatures.
- Duplicate Diploma Request. Use this form to request a copy of your diploma. Fees apply. Link directs you to Evaluations Office website.
- Email Instructions. Instructions on setting up your Microsoft Office 365 email account.
- Enrollment Priority Procedure. Click on the link to see the group definitions and appropriate petitions. Use the petition forms to request a change in your online enrollment priority appointment. Bring or mail the petition forms to the Admissions Office located in the Student Services Center, SSC. Group 2 petitions are turned in at the Evaluations Office.
- K12 Special Admission Approval Form [pdf] This form is required for students who are under 18 years of age on the term or summer session start day.
- K-12 students are limited to 7 units in spring or fall term and 5 units in summer session. A student requesting enrollment in excess of these limits must petition to the Director of Enrollment Services and provide transcripts and written justification. See K-12 Special Admission Unit Petition.
- If the minor student is attending high school, the parent or guardian and the high school district official must sign.
- If the minor student has graduated high school or has received a California High School Proficiency Exam Certificate, then only the parent or guardian signature is required.
- If the minor student has been home schooled, then an official from the high school district where the student resides must sign and the parent or guardian must sign. (Private School Affidavit is Required)
- If the minor student is under 16 years of age, then permission to attend must be requested of the Palomar faculty member who will sign the form if permission is granted. Admissions staff will process the enrollment in person once all required signatures have been obtained, and only on or after a student’s enrollment appointment date.
- In all cases, submit the form to the Admissions/Financial Aid Office in the Student Services Center in San Marcos or the Escondido Center.
- K-12 Special Admission Unit Petition Use this form to request to exceed the allowable units in a term (7 unit max in Fall and Spring, 5 unit max in Summer).
- Life Science Prerequisite Information Use this information to update your eligibility for MICR 200, ZOO, 200 AND ZOO 203. Go to the Evaluations Office to file the Prerequisite Evaluation Request form at least 2-3 days before your registration appointment date. Evaluations is located in the Student Services Center, SSC-40.
- Major Change Form See Student Data Change Form (below).
- Nelnet Business Solutions Payment Plan – FAQ [pdf] An FAQ sheet covering the basics of our new Payment Plan offered through Nelnet Business Solutions.
- Non-Credit Community Education Application – Spring 2018 [pdf] Print both pages of this form and complete for Non-credit Adult Basic Education, Disability Education and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes. Submit the completed form to the Admissions Office in the Student Services Center, or in the Main Lobby at the Escondido Center.
- Overlapping Class Form[pdf] This form must be completed and signed by the persons below before enrollment will be processed in classes that have a time conflict. Return the completed and signed form to the Admissions/Financial Aid Office for processing. Signatures must be obtained in this order:
- 1. student
- 2. instructor
- 3. department chair
- 4. dean.
- Pass / No Pass Form[pdf] Complete this form to change the grading status of a class from ABC to PNP. Deadlines Apply. See the Add/Drop Deadlines link on the Academic Calendar page. Submit the form to the Admissions Office in the Student Services Center in San Marcos or the Escondido Center, or submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your Palomar student email.
- Password Help
- Permission Number Form – Fall 2017 [pdf] Students can use this form to write permission numbers that they receive from faculty. Permission numbers are required when a class is closed or has a wait list. Permission numbers expire on the term/session add deadline. See the add/drop deadlines on the Academic Calendar page or click on the Deadline icon in your online student schedule on the Student Center tab of your eServices/MyPalomar.
- Petition for Refund or Waiver – pdf. Print and complete this form to petition for a waiver or refund of class fees when the drop occurs after the refund deadline. Documentation of an extenuating circumstance is required. Submit the form and documentation in-person to the Admissions Office in the Student Services Center in San Marcos, mail to 1140 W Mission Road San Marcos, CA 92069, or scan and email from your Palomar student email. Refunds are automatic for drops made before the refund deadline – there is no need to submit a petition.
- Petition for Graduation. Complete this form and submit to the Evaluations Office, located in the Student Services Center by the following dates for graduation:
February 28 for May Graduates
June 30 for August Graduates
September 30 for December Graduates
- Proof of Acceptance Letter Request. Submit this request for proof of a general acceptance to the college, or for an early release from the military on the basis of college acceptance. Students must have a current application on file. Allow 5 working days for processing.
- Registration Instructions. Click here for written and video instructions for using eServices/MyPalomar.
- Request For Review of Residence Status Form. Complete this form if you have been coded as a non-resident and you feel this is incorrect, or your have satisfied the requirements of in-state residency and would like to have your status updated. Print the form and submit with proof of your physical presence in CA of one year by the residency determination date below and indicators of Intent, listed below. Submit to the Admissions/Financial Aid Office, located in the Student Services Center at San Marcos or at the Escondido Center.
Residence Determination Date
Summer 2018 – June 24
Fall 2017 – August 20
Spring 2018 – January 28
Indicators of Intent
CA Driver’s License
CA Vehicle Registration
CA 540 Tax Return
For additional information,
please click here.
- Requisite Challenge Petition Complete this form to challenge the prerequisite or co-requisite of a class. Bring a transcript showing that you have met the prerequisite to the academic department and request the department chair signature on the form. Take the form to the Dean’s office and request a signature. Bring the completed, signed form to the Admissions/Financial Aid Office located in the Student Services Center in San Marcos or to the Escondido Center.
- Residency Appeal Form. Submit this form after you have submitted the Residency Status Change Request and received a denial of in-state residency status. If you feel that the determination is incorrect, complete this form and submit with documentation that will support your claim for in-state residence status. Submit in person to the Admissions/Financial Aid Office, located in the Student Services Center at San Marcos and allow 5-7 business days for processing.
- Student Contact Information Update – Online Form. Submit this form when you need to make changes to your email address, street address, or telephone number. Allow 3-5 business days for processing. Changes to name, date of birth or social security number must be done in-person and will require legal picture ID and social security card.
- Student Data Change Form. Submit this form when you need to make changes to your email address, street address, telephone number or major code. Changes to name, date of birth or social security number or gender will require legal picture ID and social security card, or other legal document. Submit in person to the Admissions Office, located in the Student Services Center at San Marcos or in the main lobby at the Escondido Center, or scan and email from your Palomar student email.
- Transcript Request Form. Complete this form when you want to have your Palomar College transcript sent to you or to another school or to a third party. You can complete this form and bring it, fax it or mail it to the Transcript Office located at the east end of the Student Services Center at the San Marcos campus. See the mailing, fax and fee information on the form.
- Verification of Enrollment Request. Complete this form when you need a letter confirming that you are a student at Palomar College. This form will be stamped with the Registrar’s name and include the school seal. The form can indicate the number of units that you are taking currently, the number of units completed, the major declared, the degree awarded and the date of the award, and the cumulative G.P.A. Submit the completed form to the Records Office, located at the east end of the Student Services Center at the San Marcos campus. See the form for fee information.
- Voter Registration. Use this website to register to vote in California. To register to vote online you will need your CA driver license or ID card number, the last four digits of your social security number, and your date of birth.
- Waitlists – Information about waitlists.
- Ward of the Court Verification Form – pdf format. Students who are under the age of 25 and are currently, or who have been foster youth in the past should use this form to obtain confirmation of their status as foster youth. Submit the completed form to the Admissions/Financial Aid Office located in the Student Services Center at the San Marcos campus.
- Ward of the Court Verification Form – Fillable Form. Students who are under the age of 25 and are currently foster youth, or who have been foster youth in the past should use this form to obtain confirmation of their status as foster youth. Submit the completed form to the Admissions/Financial Aid Office located in the Student Services Center at the San Marcos campus.