CURRENT EOPS SERVICES
- Book Voucher
- Counseling (Academic, Transfer, Career, and Personal)
- Priority Registration
- Student Success Workshops
- Educational Grants (as funding permits)
EOPS STUDENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend three EOPS counseling contacts each semester
- Attend or cancel all scheduled counseling appointments
- Complete the semester with 9+ units (6 units if a DRC waiver is on file)
- Maintain a 2.0 semester GPA or better
- Complete the number of units for the book voucher amount received
- Complete the EOPS Online Continuing Student Orientation
Do I need to apply each semester for services?
No. If you have fulfilled all the requirement in accordance with the EOPS Mutual Responsibility Contract, you do not have to apply each semester. Ensure you complete your EOPS Online Continuing Student Orientation to remain eligible for services.
How are EOPS Counseling appointments being offered during COVID-19?
Please visit our EOPS Counseling Appointments page.
I want to access my education plan; how do I do that?
Please click on this link, to view a video with instructions.
ADDITIONAL CAMPUS RESOURCES
- Financial Aid
- Emergency Grants
- AB540/Undocumented student
- Mental Health Resources
- Career Planning
- Transfer Planning
- Learning Communities: Umoja; Puente
- Student Clubs
- Keeping Connected-EOPS Connect (in-Canvas)