YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR EOPS IF YOU…
- Are a California resident or AB540 Eligible.
- Must have less than 49 degree applicable units in order to maximize services.
- Are a full-time student (12 or more units in a fall or spring semester(s), 6 or more units in the summer). If you are in less than 12 units and have a verifiable disability, you may want to contact Palomar College’s Disability Resource Center. DRC offers a variety of services and equipment for student use on campus. The goal of the DRC program is to create an environment which encourages the student to function effectively, enabling students to participate in regular college curriculum.
- Qualify for the California College Promise Grant Method “A”, “B” or “C Zero EFC”. The “C Zero EFC” Method requires the student to have an Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) of 0.
- Click here if you need assistance Checking-CCPG-Status
AND YOU MEET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Students who have received placement recommendations of either Math score 10/Group A, Math score 40/Group D, ENG 100W, ESL 45 or 55, and/or READ 50.
- No high school diploma or G.E.D.
- High school GPA was below 2.5
- Previously enrolled in remedial education
- First generation college student (neither parent has a 4-year college degree)
- Parents are non-native English speakers
- Emancipated Foster Youth
- Print, complete, sign and date the EOPS Application
- Print out your placement recommendations for English, Reading & Math
- Print out current class schedule showing your full time status. (Spring/Fall 12 units and Summer 6 units)
- Print out your financial aid summary from your eServices showing CCPG A, B or C with 0 EFC.
- Bring all items listed above to the EOPS office.
Emailed, faxed or mailed applications will not be accepted