Welcome to the Palomar College Evaluations and Records office, a division within Enrollment Services. Our office can be found on the west end of the Student Services Center (SSC), directly across from the flag pole.
- The Evaluations Office is currently processing Spring 2017 degree evaluations.
- Click here to access our graduation page.
- You may walk/participate in the May 26, 2017 Commencement Ceremony if you were a Summer 2016 graduate or Fall 2016 graduate. You may also walk/participate if you are a Spring 2017 or Summer 2017 candidate for graduation. It is not necessary to receive a graduation status email from the Evaluations Office to walk/participate. Click here for more information about commencement.
- Summer 2017 petitions for graduation are due by June 30, 2017
- Fall 2017 petitions for graduation are due by September 30, 2017