Palomar College Foundation Textbook Assistance Program application will be available on eServices beginning August 16, 2016. Select the “Textbook Assistance Program” link on your Student Center page*.
- *Students must have a 2016/2017 FAFSA, California Dream Act, or online BOGW application on file to determine Financial Need
- Online application will be available through the first week of classes
- Students are required to write a statement (125 word minimum) to explain the financial barrier(s) preventing them from purchasing required books and to discuss how the book grant will help them achieve their educational goals
- Financial Aid will send application decisions via email within five (5) business days (to the email address on the application);
- If the application is approved, the Foundation will provide up to $200 for textbooks (new, used, or rentals) at the Follett Bookstore on the San Marcos campus. Students can maximize their award by using the book rental option (the student is responsible for following all book rental program guidelines);
- Reminder: There will be books placed in reserve at the library for students to use
If you need to submit a tax transcript or W2(s) for financial aid verification purposes- you may request and view/download your transcript and/or W2(s) directly from the IRS. Click here for information and access to the IRS Get Transcript ONLINE tool.
|Get Financial Aid questions answered 24/7!|
Completed forms and documents may be submitted to our Office:
(Please include your full name and Palomar ID number on all pages)
- In person or by U. S. mail to either the San Marcos campus or Escondido Center;
- Emailed as a PDF attachment from the student’s Palomar Email account to email@example.com ,
(exception–Student Loan Applications cannot be accepted through email);
- We will not accept documents by fax.
All applications for financial assistance programs; grants, work compensations, student loans, special funds, etc. will be considered by Palomar Community College District without regard to race, color, national origin, gender or disability.