Fall 2019 Textbook Assistance
Application will be available after 1:00pm on August 14th. Click for more information
Fall 2019 Semester Extended Hours
Friday, August 16th & 23rd 7:30am – 6:00pm
Saturday, August 17th & 24th 8:00am – 1:00pm
US Citizens and Eligible Non-Citizens
- APPLY for Financial Aid by completing the FAFSA
- Attending classes in Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and/or Summer 2019? Complete the 2018/2019 FAFSA (Deadline 6/30/2019)
- Attending classes in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and/or Summer 2020? Complete the 2019/2020 FAFSA (Deadline 6/30/2020)
- For more information, go to Applying Step by Step
- Students who are not US Citizens or Eligible Non-Citizens should complete the California Dream Act Application to apply for Financial Aid- see link on the left for additional information
If you need to submit a tax transcript or W2(s) for financial aid verification purposes- you may request and view/download your transcript and/or W2(s) directly from the IRS. Click here for information and access to the IRS Get Transcript ONLINE tool.
Completed forms and documents may be submitted to our Office:
(Please include your full name and Palomar ID number on all pages)
- In person or by U. S. mail to either the San Marcos campus, Escondido Center, North Education Center (Fallbrook), or South Education Center (Rancho Bernardo)
- Emailed as a PDF attachment from the student’s Palomar Email account to firstname.lastname@example.org
(exception–Student Loan Applications cannot be accepted through email);
- We will not accept documents by fax.
All applications for financial assistance programs; grants, work compensations, student loans, special funds, etc. will be considered by Palomar Community College District without regard to race, color, national origin, gender or disability.