The Palomar College 2021/2022 Scholarship Application is now Open! Applications Accepted until 3/8/2021. Please see Flyer for more information & a step-by-step application guide!
Financial Aid Virtual Information Session – Recorded version from 12/15/2020
US Citizens and Eligible Non-Citizens
- APPLY for Financial Aid by completing the FAFSA
- Attending classes in Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and/or Summer 2021? Complete the 2020/2021 FAFSA (Deadline 6/30/2021)
- Attending classes in Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and/or Summer 2022? Complete the 2021/2022 FAFSA (Deadline 6/30/2022)
- For more information, go to Applying Step by Step
- Students who are not US Citizens or Eligible Non-Citizens should complete the California Dream Act Application to apply for Financial Aid- see link on the left for additional information
If you need to submit a tax transcript or W2(s) for financial aid verification purposes- you may request and view/download your transcript and/or W2(s) directly from the IRS. Click here for information and access to the IRS Get Transcript ONLINE tool.
- While the campus is closed during COVID-19, all documents are to be submitted via email as a PDF attachment from the student’s Palomar Email account to email@example.com
- Most financial aid verifications documents will be submitting electronically using CampusLogic! See your To-Do list on your MyPalomar account for instructions.
- We will not accept documents by fax.
All applications for financial assistance programs; grants, work compensations, student loans, special funds, etc. will be considered by Palomar Community College District without regard to race, color, national origin, gender or disability.