- AAG College Scholarship $1,000 Scholarship. In 800 words or less, tell us why it is important to save money. For details and to apply please click here: https://www.aag.com/news/aag-college-scholarship
- ABWA National Scholarship (American Business Women’s Association)
Minerva Associates: http://minerva-associates.com/national-scholarship/
Keating Dental Arts: http://www.keatingdentalarts.com/scholarship_program/
Ziering Medical: http://www.zieringmedical.com/national-scholarship/
- American Association of University Women. Please click here for application and information
- American Graphics Institute: The American Graphic Institute Design Thinking scholarship is offered to both part-time and full-time students enrolled in degree programs at any accredited college or university in the United States. Please see the website for additional information and to apply: http://www.agitraining.com/scholarships
- American Indian Services – Link to Website – Deadlines vary
- Apartment List-Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college at least eighteen (18) years old who will be attending an accredited university or college in Fall 2015 is eligible to apply. See website to apply https://www.apartmentlist.com/scholarship
- U.S Army Women’s Foundation Legacy Scholarship– Up to $1,000 The Legacy Scholarships are available for tuition assistance for technical certification, coursework at a community college level or four year academic institution, and graduate schools. To find out more about eligibility requirements and application, please visit: http://www.awfdn.org/programs/legacyscholarships.shtml
- AspiringNurse.com – Nursing Scholarship Amount of Award: $1,000 Deadline: Varies Nursing, Medical, Health related fields http://www.aspiringnurse.com/ http://www.aspiringnurse.com/nursing-scholarship/
- Association on American Indian Affairs Link to Website – See website for application. Open to American Indian and Alaska Native students who are 1/4 Indian blood or more and are enrolled members of their tribe. Applications can be mailed to: Lisa Wyzlic Director of Scholarship Programs Association on American Indian Affairs 966 Hungerford Dr, Ste 12-B Rockville, MD 20850
- Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) – Link to Website – Deadline: April 1 each year
- Autism Scholarship The Kelly Law Team is providing two $1000 scholarships for individuals directly affected by autism. These scholarships are available to anyone who has autism, ages 16-30 and will be awarded on 6/30/2015. (Must be 16-30 years of age on 6/30/2015). See website to apply: http://www.jkphoenixpersonalinjuryattorney.com/autism-scholarship-2015/
- A.W. Bodine-Sunkist Memorial Scholarship-$2,000 Deadline: April 30th Return your completed application to: A.W. Bodine – Sunkist Memorial Scholarship ProgramSunkist Growers P.O. Box 7888 Van Nuys, CA 91409-7888 http://www.sunkist.com/about/bodine_scholarship.aspx
- The Belltown Spine & Wellness Scholarship– In what ways can a holistic perspective improve healthcare in the U.S.? See website to apply: http://belltownchiro.com/scholarship-toc/
- BestColleges.com– Multiple Scholarship Opportunities for Minority Students:
- BestOnlineCollege.org – Undergraduate Scholarship Amount of Award: $1,000 Deadline: Varies Undergraduate Students http://www.bestonlinecollege.org http://www.bestonlinecollege.org/undergraduate-scholarship/
- Better Chicago Scholarship– To apply for the scholarship, applicant must be a student currently enrolled at a 2-year or 4-year college or university in the United States. Applicant must be a current college student, have a cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale and have taken either the ACT or SAT test. Please see website for details: http://www.chicagoline.com/blog/a-better-chicago-scholarship
- BIOCOM Scholarship – Link to Website Deadlines vary
- Binpress Scholarship for Open Source– $500 Scholarship for students majoring in Computer Science. For further requirements and to apply please click here!
- BlazeWIFI– $500 college scholarship in 2015 to help promote higher education and improve internet literacy and connectivity in small towns and rural cities across America- Link to the website for more info and to apply!
- Boling Rice– $1,000 Scholarship opportunity for current and incoming students.
- California Strawberry Field Scholarship– These Scholarships are only available for college students who are children of California strawberry field workers.
- California Transportation Foundation Scholarships – Link to Website Deadlines vary
- Caregiver Scholarship– $3,000 scholarship for those seeking education in a field related to the care of the injured and disabled. To apply and for other requirements please visit their website: http://www.comp7777.com/scholarship/
- Choice Home Warranty– $1,000 scholarship for the winning essay. To apply and for more information visit the website: http://www.choicehomewarranty.com/blog/choice-home-warranty-1000-college-scholarship/
- Clean It Supply– $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity. 500-1000 word essay required. Please view the website for details on how to apply!
- Coachup Scholarships for student athletes. For more information and Application click here
- COIT Essay Scholarship. Design a Checklist for moving out and saving your security deposit. This graphic design-centric scholarship asks you to create a cleaning checklist that would be useful to someone moving out of a dorm or apartment. Please see website for details: http://www.coit.com/scholarship
- Compare eCards: Trivia question Scholarship! Please see website for details: http://www.comparecards.com/scholarship-award
- Coupon Community-$2,000 http://www.couponcommunity.com/scholarships/ For additional information, please contact Ashlee Exon (480) 331-4065 or Ashlee@CouponCommunity.com
- B. Davis Scholarship-$1,000 http://www.studentawardsearch.com/scholarships.htm For additional information, please contact Jason Rumeacher firstname.lastname@example.org
- BlindsGalore National Scholarship – BlindsGalore.com is offering a $2,000 scholarship to help women pursue advanced educational goals. Students interested in applying for the scholarship are required to submit a 400-600 word essay describing how they would transform the space around them (to do what?) and a 150-word or less bio about themselves. Further details about the scholarship including application deadlines can be found here: http://www.blindsgalore.com/national-scholarship.asp
- BuckFire Law Single Parent Scholarship: Please see website for details: http://www.druglawsuitsource.com/single-parent-scholarship-2015/
- Caretenders Scholarship Program– $500 Applications and more information can be found: www.bellevilleretirementhomes.ca
- College Scholarships & Grant Guides– http://www.bankingsense.com/college-scholarships-grants-guide-where-to-apply/
- Cottage Inn Scholarship– Three Scholarships in the amounts of $2,500, $1,000, & $500. Must have a minimum of 3.0 High School GPA
- CustomerBloom’s Scholarship Contest: requires you to create a Short 2-5 minute video of yourself talking about how ideas help shape the world around us, why education is a critical element to future success, and touching on why you strive for greatness ” what motivates you”? Real world examples of what you have done to help provide guidance and navigation into. Please see website for details: http://www.customerbloom.com/scholarship-program/
- Davis Levin Livingston– $3,000 Public Interest Law Scholarship. First year Law Students. See website for details and to apply: http://www.davislevin.com/scholarship/
- DAZ 3D – 3D Graphic Design Scholarship Amount of Award: $1,000 General, Art, 3D, Graphic Design, or related programs http://www.daz3d.com/3d-graphic-design-scholarship
- Degreed Up Scholarship– $1,250 Cash Scholarships. Various Deadlines. Please click here for more info!
- Dentistry Scholarship by 1dental.com– $1,000 for Spring 2015 for aspiring dentist or dental hygienist. Please click here for more info!
- DermMedica $1,500 Scholarship- We’re asking you, in 500 words, to apply the insight from your unique perspective to one of the many complex issues that concern modern medicine, particularly skincare. For details and to apply click here: http://www.dermmedica.ca/scholarship/
- Dickson Law Group– $1,000 Scholarship available for current college students or those planning to attend. Please see the website for more information: http://www.dicksonlegal.com/scholarship
- Diet Spolight– 2015 is the third year of our scholarship program and we are offering an essay contest where students can share their ideas on obesity. Please click here for more information and to apply: http://www.dietspotlight.com/scholarship/
- DiscountOfficeItems.com – Future Business Leadership Scholarship Amount of Award: $2,000 General, Business, Entrepreneurship http://www.discountofficeitems.com/scholarship/
- Doctor on Demand– $5,000 Scholarship for students studying a health-related field
- Dolman Law Group– In order to participate in the essay contest, applicants must present 2-3 minute video essay. Please see the website to see the requirements and essay topic: https://www.dolmanlaw.com/scholarship/
- Dorothy C Wisner Link to Website Female, high school graduates, currently enrolled in field of medicine. Please send written or email request for application to email@example.com
- Drunk Driving Victim Scholarship-$500 Please refer to the Following website for information: http://www.cheapcarinsurance.net/2012-drunk-driving-victim-scholarship Annual Scholarship Deadlines. For additional information, please contact Anthony King firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education-Portal.com – Computer Science and Computer Engineering Scholarship Link to Website Deadline April 1st of each year.
- EmergencyLights.net Scholarship– Create a video entry as well as a 500 word essay explaining any arguments used in the video. Please view the website for further info and to apply!
- EverSpark Interactive– EverSpark Interactive are proud to support deserving students with the launch of our first JJ Hennessey Honorary Epilepsy Scholarship. For details and to apply click here: http://www.eversparkinteractive.com/honorary-epilepsy-scholarship/
- Excel Builders Scholarship– $1,000 Scholarship. Available to college students and high school students entering college.
- Express Medical Supply– $500 Scholarship to put towards your college expenses. The winner will have their answer posted on our Facebook Page and Blog!
- F.C. Tucker Scholarship– $1,500 award to the student who best demonstrates the values and principles that we consider crucial to running a successful business
- Folds of Honor Scholarship – Link to Website Deadline: Please check website for deadline.
- FormSwift College Scholarship– Please see website to see how to apply! http://formswift.com/startup-scholarship
- Free Speech Scholarship-To apply, write a 500+ word essay on “Freedom of Speech makes America Great”. Defend & explain your answer. Please see website to apply and for details: http://www.philliphmiller.com/free-speech-scholarship/
- GFWC Contemporary Women of North County– Scholarship is offered to a currently enrolled female planning to continue at Palomar College or Mira Costa and/or transfer to a 4 year institution who demonstrates an interest in career, community and self-improvement through volunteerism. Please click here for the application
- Giva Semi-Annual Student Scholarship Award– All students, regardless of Major, currently attending a College or university either full or part time. Essays is required, 2 submission deadlines. The award is for School tuition. For more information and to download the application, click here
- Goldberg & Osborne’s Don’t Text & Drive Scholarship– $1,000 Scholarship. Write a statement between 100-150 words decrdibing how a Scholarship can benefit you and your education plans. Please visit the website to apply: http://1800theeagle.com/uncategorized/2014/08/goldberg-osbornes-dont-text-drive-scholarship/
- Greatclubs.com is offering a $1500 annual scholarship to help students consider their aspirations, and ease the burden of the costs of higher education. Students who are interested in applying and maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA are expected to either write an 800 word essay, or create a YouTube video on where they see themselves in 10 years. Further information can be found here:http://www.greatclubs.com/scholarship-award-for-career-success.asp
- Havahart Wireless $500 Scholarship– We’re looking for bright, motivated students who love animals as much as we do. 500 word essay required. Please visit the website to apply and get information regarding the essay topics!
- HomeInsurance.com– $1,000 scholarship, open to current students, to help offset tuition costs. Students are asked to create an original article on one of the two topics provided. More details and the online application form can be found here: https://homeinsurance.com/home-insurance-scholarship.html
- Honolulu HI 5 Dream Home Essay Scholarship– $1,000 Scholarship. Submit a 3-4 page essay, in 1,000 words or less describing your perfect dream home. Please visit the website for details
- Hidden Triforce of Wisdom Scholarship. Submit an essay describing a time when you have displayed an exceptional amount of courage or wisdom to accomplish a goal in life:
- Hispanic and Latino Student Scholarships http://www.chci.org/scholarships/ http://www.fastweb.com/college-scholarships/articles/19-scholarships-for-hispanic-and-latino-students http://www.abetterchance.org/abetterchance.aspx?pgID=1081http://www.latinocollegedollars.org/Deadlines Vary
- Ignite Advisory Group. Send a 300-500 word piece of original content, explaining why the student would like to enter this field, or the student’s perceived value of customer-focused marketing programs. To apply and for more information please see the website: http://www.igniteag.com/IgniteAG-Customer-Advisory-Board-Scholarship.aspx
- Interior-Deluxe Scholarship-Students enrolled in a two year, four year, or a graduate program are eligible to apply. The General Scholarship is awarded each fall and spring semester. Please see the website for additional information and to apply: http://www.interior-deluxe.com/content/57-scholarship-program
- Internet Providers. $2,000 Scholarship. Applicants must post a meaningful, detailed essay about the impact the Internet has had on their educational endeavors. http://www.internetproviders.com/internet-scholarship.html
- Kaplan Group $1,000 scholarship for students in a business or law program. Click here for information and application
- Keating Dental Arts National Scholarship– Female students currently enrolled in college
- Kush Arora Attorney at Law Federal Justice Reform Scholarship This scholarship will award $500 to a deserving student who has demonstrated a thoughtful, well-reasoned view of whether certain laws and criminal justice policies are just or unjust. Additional details about the scholarship can be found here: http://maryland-criminallawyer.com/federal.html
- La Jolla LASIK National Scholarship– National essay contest- “Your vision for improving the community you live in.” For more information and to apply, visit the website: http://lajollalasik.com/national-scholarship/
- Lake San Marcos Scholarship. For details and application click here: https://www2.palomar.edu/pages/fa/files/2015/01/LAKE-SAN-MARCOS-PEO-CHAPTER-FG-SCHOLARSHIP-APPLICATIONOnly.pdf
- LA Tutors-Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. The submission window closes starting the 21st and will reopen on the 1st at 8:00 a.m. Here is the detailed information: http://www.latutors123.com/scholarship#application
- Latino College Dollars – Link to Website – Deadlines vary
- Levin Injury Firm– Two $1,000 Scholarships for educational expenses.
- 2014 Legal Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship– For students pursuing a career in the legal field. Click here for more information
- Lexingtonlaw.com is offering a $10,000 annual scholarship ($5,000 per spring and fall semesters) to help college students maintain great credit scores. Students interested in applying for the scholarship are required to write an essay of 800 words about what a credit score means to them, impacts their financial future, and how they plan to develop a great credit score during their college years. Further details can be found here: https://www.lexingtonlaw.com/credit-education/newsroom/lexington-law-news/what-does-a-credit-score-mean-to-you.html
- Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education (LIFE) $1000-$5,000 Life Lessons Scholarship Program to benefit students who have suffered the death of a parent or guardian. For more information, visit: www.lifehappens.org/scholarship
- LSI, Educating California’s Legal Professionals: Multiple opportunities. Please see website for details: http://www.lsi.org/scholarship.php
- Medical Assistant Degree Scholarship– Applicants must write and submit an essay in English of between 750 and 1000 words on the topic “Why I Want to Pursue a Career in the Healthcare Field. Please see website for additional information and to apply: https://www.medicalassistantdegrees.net/scholarship/
- Mhelpdesk Scholarship: Create a 60-second video commercial for Mhelpdesk. Your commercial should be directed at businesses who could use our software, and should be entertaining, funny or otherwise interesting. Click here for more information and to apply: http://mhelpdesk.com/scholarship/
- Mosaic Clinic Hair Transplant Scholarship– Applicants will need to mail a resume as well as a 500 word essay as to how they, or a family member, have been affected by hair loss. Please see the website for additional information: http://www.hairphysician.com/scholarship.html
- National Debt Relief– For 2015, National Debt Relief is creating a new scholarship for students interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors. See website to apply http://www.nationaldebtrelief.com/#applyforscholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship: For students in a Science related field. Click here for more information and to apply:
- Nurses Make a Difference– Annual $1,000 scholarship to an aspiring nurse. The winning applicant will provide a 200-300 word essay on the topic of how nurses can make a difference in peoples lives. Deadline: August 1st each year
- Parker Waichman Scholarship Parker Waichman Law Firm is offering a $1,000 scholarship awarded to the student that best represents the need for change in a current federal, state, or local law. Students will participate by writing a 300-500 word essay explaining the existing law as well as how to amend or abolish this law and their reasoning for this need. http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/parker-waichman-scholarship
- Paymaster.co Fall 2014 Scholarship– Students pursuing an AA or undergraduate degree. For application and information click here
- P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education– Female enrolled at Mira Costa or Palomar College- Click here for the application and more information
- PFLAG San Diego- The purpose of these Scholarships is to recognize outstanding LGBT seniors in high school, undergraduate and graduate students. Click here for more information and to Apply
- Pocketbook Scholarship for Entrepreneurs. Click here for more information and Application
- Protective Bedding– Dry Defender $1,000 Scholarship. Details on requirements and to apply: http://protectivebedding.com/dry-defender-protect-your-bed-scholarship
- Rasor Law Firm- Rasor Law Firm, is looking for creative students to make a video up to two minutes long advertising a law firm. Click here for more information: http://www.rasorlawfirm.com/law-firm-scholarship.html
- Remote DBA Scholarship– $3,500 Scholarship for students pursing Computer Science or Computer Engineering with an interest in the fields of database administration or data science. Please see the website to apply: http://www.remotedba.com/#applyforscholarship
- Rocky Mountain Mattress is offering an annual $1,000.00 scholarship as a prize to the winner of the Mark A. Forester essay contest. Details about the contest and scholarship prize can be found here: http://www.rockymountainmattress.com/company/mark-a-forester-scholarship.php
- Rotary Club of Vista– Scholarship for students transferring to UC Davis. Click here for the application
- Satellite Internet $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity! Can you envision a world with access to increased bandwidth Internet? Can you picture a world with widespread access to the Web to share and connect? If so, we want to hear your ideas. For additional information and to apply, see the website: http://www.satelliteinternet.net/scholarship/#apply-now
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Please refer the following page and website for additional Information. www.collegeanswer.com/scholarships
- San Diego Mensa Scholarship Link to Website Deadline: The Scholarship application process opens Sept. 15 and closes Jan. 15.
- San Diego Foundation Please refer the following page for additional information. www.sdfoundation.org/ScholarshipApplication For questions, please email email@example.com or call (619) 814-1343.
- Save on Energy: In order to be considered, write a 600-800 word essay for an uninformed audience on the topic of “How Energy Deregulation Works.” Your essay should answer these questions: What are the differences between regulated and deregulated models? Why are some states embracing energy retailer competition while others aren’t? How does energy deregulation reflect the ideals of a free market? Is that even an adequate comparison? Please view the website below to enter and for more information: https://www.saveonenergy.com/energy-scholarship/
- Scholarships by Design Award– $500 Application and More Information can be found: www.studentscholarships.org
- Scholarship Guidance: Please see website for details and to apply. http://www.scholarshipguidance.com/scholarship_10000_college_scholarship_8935.php?&utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201402&utm_content=admissions%40palomar.edu
- SchoolSoup has more scholarships than any other source in existence – and millions of scholarships are still available. Hurry – some scholarships have application deadlines. Remember: SchoolSoup has the largest scholarship database in existence ($32 BILLION in scholarships – 10 times larger than Fastweb) SchoolSoup has information on thousands of colleges and universities SchoolSoup has information on hundreds of careers Every $1,000 in scholarship funds can save students tens of thousands of dollars in student loan interest Link to Website, http://schoolsoup.com/scholarship-directory – And remember – SchoolSoup.com has scholarships for ALL students
- See Through Canoe Scholarship– $1,000 Scholarship to a College student demonstrating a passion and commitment to a career in Forestry or Environmental Resources. Please click here for more info!
- SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund– Fostering the next generation of automotive aftermarket industry leaders and innovators. Please see the website for additional information and to apply:
- Senior Advisor Scholarship– $1,500 to college students enrolled in AA, BA or graduate level program. Click here for more info!
- Siegfriedandjensen.com is offering a $ 1,000 scholarship to help students pursuing a professional degree cover the costs of tuition. Students interested in applying for the scholarship are required to write two 500 – 700 word essays explaining how an injury attorney can make a difference and an act of service performed in the last 3 weeks that has changed the student’s life. Further details can be found here: http://www.siegfriedandjensen.com/scholarships
- Soccerlocco National Scholarship: Soccerloco has launched a national scholarship in conjunction with the American Women’s Business Association (ABWA) to help women grow, prosper and become leaders in business. This is a national essay contest and we want to know “how your athletic career has helped you to become a better teammate, leader and person.” The scholarship will award the winner of the essay contest two thousand dollars for the 2015 Spring semester. Enter here: http://www.soccerloco.com/national-scholarship
- Software Providers– $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity. Choose between 2 topics. Please view the website for additional information and how to apply!
- Sierra Club Scholarship For student’s studying biology, botany, horticulture, design & drafting, bio-technology, forestry, oceanography & engineering. Click here for more information and Application: http://sandiego.sierraclub.org/home/includes/NCGScholarshipApp.pdf
- Snap Scholars- Complete your 1,000 word article, making sure to call out headings for readability, and upload a featured image for your article.
Within a few days after you submit, we will email you with a link to the live post. See website to apply: http://www.snapagency.com/blog/scholarship-contest/
- Solutionreach.com is offering a $4,000 annual scholarship to help students achieve their educational goals. To apply students must maintain a 3.0 GPA and submit an 800-1200 word essay illustrating how upcoming communication technology will improve communication and healthcare for patients. Further details can be found here: http://www.solutionreach.com/solutionreach-scholarship/solutionreach-communication-technology-scholarship
- Soroptimist –Women’s Opportunity Awards: Please pick only one location to apply. Using the attached reference forms, please submit two references (from person not related to you) with your completed application. Applications received without two references will not be considered. www.soroptimist.org
- Fallbrook The Live Your Dream Award is a $1,000 cash award given to a motivated woman who is the primary financial supporter of her family. Visit www.soroptimistfallbrookca.com
- La Mesa Women’s Opportunity Award, — Please visit the website for all information about the application process: http://silamesa.org/?q=whatwedo
Ruby Award, contact Jennifer Cosio at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-548-9375 Live your Dream Award, contact Jennifer Cosio at email@example.com or 619-548-9375
- Poway Women’s Opportunity Award– To assist women who are the primary income provider for their families while pursuing an education. Please click here for more information and to apply or contact Marita Harmony at 619-400-3619 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rancho Bernardo Please fill out the Application and two Reference FormsFor additional information, please contact Pam Warnock (858)204-8624
- Vista Please fill out the Application and two Reference FormsFor additional information, please contact Thoralinda Soyland (760) 809-8146
- Stay Fit in College Click here for website and additional information Deadline: Applications must be postmarked by October 7th.
- STEM Scholarship- Escondido/San Marcos Branch of AAUW is offering one $3,000 scholarship this year for a woman pursuing STEM focused studies! Here is the Application and Guidelines for the Scholarship
- Sunkist- A.W. Bodine Sunkist Memorial Scholarship. To provide funds for undergraduate students from agricultural backgrounds who are in need of financial assistance to further their educations. For more information and application, please click here: http://www.sunkist.com/about/scholarship_application.pdf
- Tutor the People- Essay Scholarship- write a (typed) one-page personal story in which you explain how you have helped a member of your community achieve a personal or academic goal. See the website for additional information and to apply: http://tutorthepeople.com/scholarship/
- Veteran Scholarship– Custom Car Covers is available to any Armed Forces Veterans who will be attending college courses. Details and to apply click here:
- Veteran Scholarship Opportunity: Van Sant Law. See website for details: http://www.davidvansant.com/2014-12/veterans-educational-scholarship/#top
- The LogoMaker Scholarship – LogoMaker is proud to announce their scholarship program for U.S. students enrolled in undergraduate studies. They will be offering a $2,500 annual scholarship to help students pay for tuition, books and other academic fees. To apply, write a 500-700 word essay on the impact of art and design in commerce. Include a short bio or resume. Deadline is July 31st. Further details can be found here: http://www.logomaker.com/scholar.html
- USPostmail.org: Submit a 500-1000 word essay about the most interesting item you have ever received in the mail. Please see website to apply: http://www.shipdig.com/scholarship/
- Varsity Tutors – College Scholarship Opportunity-$1,000 Please refer the following website for instructions: http://www.varsitytutors.com/college-scholarship For further information, please contact Cathryn Sloane, (314) 255-3039 or email: email@example.com
- WebHosting Jams: For current full time or part time student with a 3.0 or higher GPA. Applicant must be a US Citizen and 18 or older. Essay must be submitted here: http://www.webhostingreviewjam.com/essay-writing-scholarships-from-webhostingjams/
- White Buffalo Club– Write a unique, creative essay a minimum of 700 words on Jackson Hole, Wyoming to attract tourists to come and visit and vacation in the area.
Deadline- August 15th (Annually)
- Wholesale Halloween Costumes-$500 Scholarship Award. Facebook Cover Image Contest!
- Woodworking Scholarship– WMIA is giving out Scholarships to Woodworking students. Please see the website for details and to apply: http://www.wmia.org/scholarships
- Worthy Gemological Scholarship– $1,500 for the most creative, informative, and innovative author. See website for details: https://www.worthy.com/about/scholarship
- Yottabyte Innovations in Software Scholarship: To apply, please visit their website and submit a 1,500 words or fewer essay about what you think is the next, most impactful innovations in software. Please visit the website for more information and to apply: http://www.yottabyte.com/scholarship/innovations-software-scholarship/
- Zumper Apartments– Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college in Fall 2015 is eligible to apply. See website to apply: https://www.zumper.com/apartments-scholarship