Faculty Senate Goals 2006-07
General Goal: To embody the dignity of our profession by approaching with foresight and acting with authority on all academic and professional matters.
- Define the role of the Faculty Senate Council.
- Review the work of the Learning Outcomes Council, and enculture the learning outcomes discussion throughout the college.
- Monitor the updating of Governing Board Policies and Procedures.
- Affirm the Faculty Senate’s mutuality with the Palomar Faculty Federation, and enter into joint projects.
- Increase faculty involvement in committees and councils.
- Review and revise the Faculty Senate website.
- Reconsider the guidelines and deadlines of the equivalency process.
- Invite departments and other campus groups to present brief reports to the Faculty Senate.