Steps for Enrollment:
1. Apply for Admissions.
Complete the online application. You will be issued a Palomar Student ID. Follow the instructions to set-up a password in the system.
- Residency Status. If you are claiming in-state tuition and you were coded as a non-resident, please click the link to complete the Residency Status Change Request Form .
2. Submit Official copies of any other college transcripts.
- Submit OFFICIAL copies of your transcripts from every college you’ve attended to Palomar.
3. Orientation and Assessment.
- Orientation is an overview of instructional programs and support services available to students to help you succeed. Certificate, degree and transfer programs are discussed to assist students with registration.
- Assessment will determine the appropriate level of math, English and reading for you. If you have satisfied math, English or reading prerequisites at another school, you may bring in an Unofficial Transcript to our office to be sent over to the Assessment Office to be evaluated. Please contact the Assessment Office to schedule your test today! 760/744-1150 EXT. 2476, 2383 or 2182
4. Make a Counseling Appointment.
- Meet with a counselor to develop an education plan that is right for you! Appointments can be made at the San Marcos Campus by calling the Counseling Department at 760/891-7511.
5. Pay for your classes.
There are multiple ways to fund your education at Palomar College. Visit our Paying for Classes page for more information on how to pay for your classes.
6. Enroll into classes.
At your online registration appointment day and time, sign in to eServices and enroll or register in classes.
- Click here to learn how to ADD and DROP classes
- Dates and Deadlines: Please be aware of the dates and deadlines for the semester that you are attending. Click here to see the Calendar page for important dates and deadlines. Deadlines for your specific classes are noted in eServices. Look for the Deadlines icon next to each class in your schedule on the Student Center tab.
- You can purchase textbooks through our Palomar College Bookstore.