The first phase of the North Education Center has been designed to focus on a highly demanded Associate Degrees for Transfer, Certificates, program requirements, and general education classes.
The center is designed to provide students with the following academic programs:
- Associate Degrees for Transfer offered 100% at the North Center: Business Administration and Sociology
- Certificates offered 100% at the North Education Center: Bookkeeping and Gig Economy
- Core Prep in Biology and Nursing
- Coursework in Administration of Justice, Emergency Medical Education, and Kinesiology
- Variety of General Education classes required for associate and transfer degrees