The first phase of the Fallbrook Education Center has been designed to focus on high demand Associate Degrees for Transfer, Certificates, program requirements, and general education classes.
The center is designed to provide students with the following academic programs:
- Associate Degrees for Transfer offered 100% at the North Center: Business Administration and Sociology
- Certificates offered 100% at the North Education Center: Bookkeeping and Gig Economy
- Core Prep in Biology and Nursing
- Coursework in Administration of Justice, Emergency Medical Education, and Kinesiology
- Variety of General Education classes required for associate and transfer degrees