Below are the most commonly used forms of funding for students at Palomar College:
1) Financial Aid.
Sign in to eServices and click on the Welcome tab. Click on theActivate Email link to activate a student email account. Financial Aid will only use your student email account to correspond with you.
- To complete the FAFSA, click here. Palomar College will receive a report of your eligibility within 7 to 10 days and set a Checklist/To Do List of items that will be necessary for you to submit to complete your file. You will receive an email to your student email account when this Checklist is available for you. The sooner you complete your file, the sooner your file will go to an Advisor to be processed.
- For additional information regarding Financial Aid, please visit their website.
2) Board of Governors Waiver (BOGW).
BOGW is a state sponsored program which waives enrollment fees for qualifying students. Health fees, Student Center Fees & Rep Fees are not waived under BOGW.
- Apply online using the “Apply for BOGW” link on eServices Student Center page. California residents have 4 ways to qualify for a BOGW. Eligibility determination may take up to five (5) business days. Please note: you may be required to provide benefit or income documentation. Follow the instructions very carefully. For additional information regarding BOGW, visit our Financial Aid website.
3) Scholarships, Foster Youth, California Dream Act, Student Loans, Etc.
- Please visit the Financial Aid website for additional information.