- Identify and respond to the educational needs of the community/industry.
- Provide educational opportunities and program delivery systems to students needing nontraditional scheduling.
- Develop our programs to meet the emerging trends, needs, and technological advances of the fashion industry.
- Provide educational opportunities in the field of fashion for career employment, advanced study, professional development and lifelong learning.
- Strengthen partnerships between our Fashion Program, secondary/post secondary education segments, the business community, other academic disciplines, and professional associations.
For students who want to further their Fashion Education:
Click this link for a list of Universities that offer Fashion majors.
- This grid show’s the state that the college is located in, affiliation; public or private and the many degrees that are offered.
- Click on the different Colleges-name to view the website of the school,
- Click on the State to view the facts about the College.
– Thanks to Rachael Libolt for putting the work into this table.