Accounts Payable is responsible for processing all non-payroll disbursements to vendors and individuals, including payments against purchase orders and contracts, travel reimbursements, staff reimbursements, and direct pays. Other responsibilities include Sales and Use Tax and Form 1099 reporting compliance. All payments are subject to the rules and regulations established by the Palomar Community College District Governing Board and Administrative Procedures governing use of State funds.
As of 3/19/2020, AP will require all Voucher be routed through the “Payment Request” function in PeopleSoft, or through an e-signed voucher sent to our AP department email, AP@palomar.edu
See Accounts Payable Forms & Documents page for information on those requirements.
- Travel Reimbursement Rates (Updated & Effective 1/31/19)
- District Administrative Policy – AP 6900 Travel
- Travel Reimbursement Claim Forms
- IRS Notice 2018-77 High Cost City
- GSA Airline City Pairs link
- Purchasing Services Manual
- Agreement for Service of Independent Contractor – Honorarium Services
- Pay Voucher Procedure
- Check Replacement Policy & Procedure
- Copy of Cashed Checks
- CCCO Equipment vs Supplies
- FAS 19-02 Guidelines for Prop 20 Lottery Funding for Instructional Materials
See Accounts Payable Forms & Documents page for all applicable forms