The Cashiers/Student Financials Office strives to provide quality service and information by maintaining accurate student financial records and communicating policies and information to students concerning their accounts. It is the function of the Cashiers/Student Financials Office to accept and process all payments and deposits made to Palomar College, including:
- Registration Fees
- Parking Permit and Activity Cards
- Discounted Sprinter/Breeze monthly passes
- Past Due Accounts
- Holds and Fines
- Enrollment verification (requests)
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Checks made payable to Palomar College
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express Credit Cards
- Payment Plan administered by Nelnet Business Solutions (available in early November). Visit the Nelnet Payment Plan FAQ’s for additional information.
To pay online, log in to MyPalomar
Additionally, the Cashier’s Office is responsible for the following:
- Student refunds
- Internal Revenue Service Form 1098-T (Student Tuition Payment Statement)
- Financial Aid check disbursements
- Spring-Fall 2017 Registration Timetable.
- For the deadline dates that apply to your classes, click on the
deadline icon next to your class in your eServices/MyPalomar class schedule.
A student must officially drop or withdraw from a class by the published refund deadline. The following fees are subject to refund: enrollment, health, materials, and non-resident tuition. The parking permit must be returned to the Cashier’s Office on or before the appropriate refund deadline date for the semester.
If the college cancels a class, students will receive a refund automatically.
Students who paid for classes prior to receiving a BOG waiver will receive a refund after semester refund deadline. For information related to waiver of enrollment fees, contact the Palomar College Financial Aid Office.