The Cashiers/Student Financials Office strives to provide quality service and information by maintaining accurate student financial records and communicating policies and information to students concerning their accounts. It is the function of the Cashiers/Student Financials Office to accept and process all payments and deposits made to Palomar College, including:
- Registration Fees
- Parking Permit and Activity Cards
- Discounted Sprinter/Breeze monthly passes
- Past Due Accounts
- Holds and Fines
- Enrollment verification (requests)
Payment Plan – Spring 2019 – Important Student Information – http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/palomar/
Palomar College’s Spring 2019 Payment Plan will be available beginning Monday, October 29, 2018 via your MyPalomar (e-Services) page. There will be three (3) payment plans immediately available for students.
Spring 2019 Payment Plans
Plan A: 3-Month Plan – Plan Enrollment Period: 10/29/18 – 11/30/18 ($25 setup fee, 0% interest, $35 down payment and three (3) equal monthly payments on January, February and March 15th, 2019).
Plan B: 4-Month Plan – Plan Enrollment Period: 10/29/18 – 11/30/18 ($25 setup fee, 0% interest, 20% down payment and four (4) equal monthly payments on December, January, February and March 15th, 2019).
Plan C: 2-Month Plan – Plan Enrollment Period: 10/29/18 – 1/27/19 ($25 setup fee, 0% interest and 33% down payment and two (2) equal monthly payments of 33% of semester balance due February and March 15, 2019)
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Checks made payable to Palomar College (be certain to annotate the student ID # in the memo section of your check)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express Credit Cards
- Payment Plan administered by NelNet Business Solutions (available at the start of each semester’s registration period). Visit the Nelnet Payment Plan Info Page for additional information.
To pay online, log in to the student’s MyPalomar account, select the Student Center Tab (found at the top of the welcome page) and scroll down to the payment section for the Payment Plan
Additionally, the Cashier’s Office is responsible for the following:
- Student refunds
- Internal Revenue Service Form 1098-T (Student Tuition Payment Statement)
- Financial Aid check disbursements
- Spring-Fall 2018 Registration Timetable.
- For the deadline dates that apply to your classes, click on the
deadline icon next to your class in your eServices/MyPalomar class schedule.
A student must officially drop or withdraw from a class by the published refund deadline. The following fees are subject to refund: enrollment, health, materials, and non-resident tuition. The parking permit must be returned to the Cashier’s Office on or before the appropriate refund deadline date for the semester.
If the college cancels a class, students will receive a refund automatically.
Students who paid for classes prior to receiving a California College Promise Grant (CCPG) will receive a refund after the semester refund deadline. For information related to waiver of enrollment fees, contact the Palomar College Financial Aid Office.