The Cashiers/Student Financials Office strives to provide quality service and information by maintaining accurate student financial records and communicating policies and information to students concerning their accounts. It is the function of the Cashiers/Student Financials Office to accept and process all payments and deposits made to Palomar College, including:
- Registration Fees
- Parking Permit and Activity Cards
- Discounted Sprinter/Breeze monthly passes
- Past Due Accounts
- Holds and Fines
- Enrollment verification (requests)
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Checks made payable to Palomar College (be certain to annotate the student ID # in the memo section of your check)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express Credit Cards
- Payment Plan administered by Nelnet Business Solutions (available at the start of each semester’s registration period). Visit the Nelnet Payment Plan Info Page for additional information.
Payment Plan – Summer and Fall 2019
Palomar College’s Summer 2019 Payment Plan will be available beginning Monday, April 29, 2019 and the Fall 2019 Payment Plan will be available beginning Thursday, May 30, 2019 via your MyPalomar page. Payment plan options for each semester are listed below. Visit http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/palomar/ for more information.
Summer 2019 Payment Plans Options
Fall 2019 Payment Plan Options
A student must officially drop or withdraw from a class by the published refund deadline. The following fees are subject to refund: enrollment, health, materials, and non-resident tuition. The parking permit must be returned to the Cashier’s Office on or before the appropriate refund deadline date for the semester.
If the college cancels a class, students will receive a refund automatically.
Students who paid for classes prior to receiving a California College Promise Grant (CCPG) will receive a refund after the semester refund deadline. For information related to waiver of enrollment fees, contact the Palomar College Financial Aid Office.
The Cashier’s Office is responsible for the following:
- Student refunds
- Internal Revenue Service Form 1098-T (Student Tuition Payment Statement)
- Financial Aid check disbursements
- Spring-Fall 2019 Registration Timetable.
- For the deadline dates that apply to your classes, click on the deadline icon next to your class in your MyPalomar class schedule.