ATTN: Fitness Center Members
Effective March 16, 2020: Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Member Swim has been SUSPENDED, and the Fitness Center is CLOSED until further notice. No Swim Passes will be issued until further notice.
Please visit the following link frequently for campus updates:
Thanks to our Pool supervisor, AJ McCoy, Palomar College Fitness Center Members may now use the pool during specified member-swim hours! Click the link above to see current available Swim hours. In order to use the pool, Members must:
- See a front desk staff member for a POOL liability waiver. This waiver must be signed BEFORE the first visit to the pool.
- Obtain a Pool Pass from front desk staff.
- Return Pool Pass immediately after swim session (loss of Pool Pass will result in a $2.00 fee).
Hours will vary based on availability, per semester. Please check back for updates to the swim schedule. Updated schedules will also be posted in the Fitness Center. Passes are available on a first come, first served basis. In addition, please be aware of the following requirements for use of the Palomar College Pool:
- Adhere to Instructor, Lifeguard, and/or Pool Facility Rules at all times.
- By using the pool, you understand that you swim at your own risk and responsibility.
- This pass is not to be used by or given to any other person.
- All lost or stolen passes are no longer valid.
- Loss of this pass will result in a $2.00 replacement fee and must be reported to the WFC front desk staff immediately.
- This is a one-day/one-use only pass and must be returned.
- Valid on availability only, for current FC Members & specified times and dates