The Founder’s Circle was created to honor individuals who include Palomar College in their estate plan or in a planned gift arrangement. It is named for those benefactors who know that the future depends on the generous support of donors willing to leave a part of their estate to this wonderful institution. Founder Circle members demonstrate exemplary leadership, dedication, and personal commitment to the College inspiring the Palomar College Foundation to establish the Circle. This group is a source of inspiration to those who care about high-quality education.
Founder’s Circle gifts help provide scholarships for students and vital support for the College’s outstanding faculty. These planned gifts also help to endow buildings and enhance academic programs and services.
Membership in the Palomar College Foundation Founder’s Circle is offered to all individuals who have a provision in their estate plans for Palomar College regardless of the amount.
The following are examples of legacy gifts:
- Bequest in a will or living trust naming the Palomar College Foundation a beneficiary of
a retirement plan, IRA, or insurance policy.
- Arranging for a Charitable Gift Annuity through the Palomar College Foundation
- Outright gift of a life insurance policy
- Gifts of life estate in home or farm
- Charitable remainder trust Charitable lead trust
Designating Your Legacy Gift
A Foundation staff member will be pleased to work with you. Please call the Foundation at
(760) 744-1150 ext. 2733 or contact us at email@example.com