Welcome! Thank you for visiting our web site and look forward to having you join one of the programs in the Graphic Communications Department and the Graphics Industry. Earn a certificate, a degree, or take a course with us.
The Graphic Communications Department provides excellent skill-building opportunities through our face-to-face and online classes. The faculty are highly qualified and fully engaged in a learning partnership with the students. Students are the center of our focus and the faculty is dedicated to help you achieve your educational and career goals.
We offer Beginning and Advanced courses with the Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant software to lead you towards mastery of our industry standards.
The department offers the following Career Paths:
- Digital Imaging and Publishing (GCIP)
- Multimedia and Web Development (GCMW)
- Foundations of Graphic Communications (GC)
Are you interested in
- learning about our industry?
- building a foundation with basic skills?
- polishing skills that you have already acquired?
- filling in gaps in your skills
- looking for General Education or Transfer courses?
We are here for you! We invite you to join our extraordinarily talented award-winning student body. Please make an appointment with me to explore your educational and career goals.
Lillian Payn, PhD.