Instructions for Partnership:
To consider becoming a business partner, please review all 4 documents below. Then request a GEAR UP presentation/conference call by emailing Therese Cisneros-Remington at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (760) 744-1150 ext.3680. Documents 3 (Letter of Support) and 4 (Partner I.D. Form) must be completed, signed, and returned for approval. Upon completion, we will post your logo/business name with a link on our Partnership page. Please contact Therese for any concerns.
Thank you for your consideration to promote a stronger and smarter workforce, focusing on the S.T.E.M. careers.
Business Partner Document PDFs:
Download a PDF of the PowerPoint Presentation HERE
Business Partnership Opportunities:
- Promote your business through Speakers Forum: enhance a smarter and stronger workforce.
- Participate in Job Shadow Day and/or Internship for a week.
- “Business In-Kind” are worth money to our partnership grant.
- Your logo and link on our partnership web page.
- Get your Business Profile in our G.U.S.T.O. newsletter.
- Be a guest on the “Students GEAR UP for College” Palomar College radio show.
- Interact with our 5,081 families.
- Financial donations are Tax Deductible.
- Support students who are first in their family to attend college and get a 4 year degree.
- Collaborate with on-going Chamber and local Commerce events.