GIS Resources for Educators
Other GIS Resources
- San Diego local physical geography, social, political, and economic data
- California statewide environmental, social, political, and economic data
- ESRI read-only basPluginsemaps, demographic maps, and other specialty maps
- Quick tutorial on using Census Bureau’s American Community Survey data
- ArcGIS demo and introductory concepts pertaining to conservation
- Base maps, terrestrial ecosystems, marine ecosystems, pollution and waste, andhuman influence GIS layers
- Marine andgeology data for various parts of the U.S.
- USGS National Map Viewer with data on structures, transportation, political boundaries, hydrography, land cover, elevation, and aerial photo
- USGS tutorials and GIS data for hydrologic features (rivers, stream gage), watershed and subregions, flow direction and accumulation, and estimated flowvolume and velocity.
- NOAA Electronic Navigation Charts in GIS format