Currently enrolled students who have paid the $21 per Fall and Spring semester ($18 during Summer semester) Student Health Fee are eligible to receive services. There is no minimum unit requirement. Palomar College Student Health Centers will also evaluate and/or refer any employee or visitor who is in need of emergency medical attention.
A scheduled appointment is the preferred method to receive services at the Student Health Centers. Appointments may be made by calling: (760) 891-7530.
Same day appointments are available whenever the appointment schedule has openings.
Physician and Nurse Practitioner visits require an appointment. If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, PLEASE NOTIFY THE STUDENT HEALTH CENTER. As a courtesy to your fellow students, please cancel at least 24 hours in advance. There are a limited number of physician and nurse practitioner appointments and a large number of students who wish to see a doctor or nurse practitioner.
You can now log-in to the Student Health Centers’ patient portal to manage your medical care including:
- Complete new patient paperwork
- Update your contact information
- Complete appointment questionnaires and surveys
- Enter your health history
- Message your medical provider
- View immunizations, letters, handouts and discharge summaries provided during a visit
- Access discount code for After Hours Care with Rezolve.org