We Are Here For You!
The Student Health Centers at Palomar Community College District include nurse-directed outpatient centers that offer a range of basic medical services to the student population. All students who are currently enrolled in classes and have paid their student health fee may utilize these services.
Please call us at: (760) 891-7530
Questions or Comments? E-mail us at: email@example.com and we’ll get back to you in a timely manner. For appointments and more time sensitive requests, please call the Student Health Centers.
You can now log-in to the Student Health Centers’ patient portal to manage your medical care including:
- Complete new patient paperwork
- Update your contact information
- Complete appointment questionnaires and surveys
- Enter your health history
- Message your medical provider
- View immunizations, letters, handouts and referrals provided during a visit
- Access the discount code for After Hours Doctor visits with Rezolve.org
After Hours Care
Palomar College Student Health Centers have teamed up with Rezolve.org to provide doctor visits to Palomar College students via video chat after hours and on weekends.
Rezolve doctors can provide diagnosis, education, treatments (including prescriptions if needed) and referrals for any issue you’re having from coughs & sore throats to mental health and counseling. Schedule your appointment anytime at Rezolve.org and get your discount code at the Palomar patient portal ($10.00 per visit).
Access your discount code on the Palomar Patient Portal: https://idmpg.palomar.edu/sso/default.aspx.
Once you make your appointment at: https://rezolve.org/, you’ll receive an e-mail with the link to the video chat with the doctor and will enter the discount code.
- Rezolve Telemedicine Information: Rezolve | All Rights Reserved